• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Master Sword Replica Petition

As I'm sure a lot of you know, Master Replicas, creators of such fine replicas as Jack Sparrow's cutlass, Peter Pevensie's sword, and the Force FX lightsabers, recently created a limited run of replicas of the Master Sword and the Hylian Shield in 1/6th scale. After the release of this, I gained hope for a full-size licensed replica of the Master Sword to replace the non-licensed one. As such, I e-mailed Master Replicas, expressing that I would love for them to make a full-size replica. To my surprise, a representative replied, saying that they were, in fact, in talks for doing more Zelda products! After a few emails traded back and forth, I asked if a petition would help, and he said that it definitely wouldn't hurt. So, I'm asking you. Zelda Sages Forum goers. The fate of the Blade of Evil's Bane falls to you. If you want to see Master Replicas create a full-size replica of the Master Sword from Twilight Princess that is officially licensed, please post in the affirmative!

I can't really have a say in this because... (pulls out his Master Replica) I have the Master Sword Replica, from Nintendo. And the Hylian Shield (actual size, btw...), soo... I can be Link whenever I can. The Master Sword is soo much fun to play around with... And, Master Replicas will be making more Zelda products. Me and Nintendo talked with them and whatnot to make more stuff. What's cool, that EVERYONE will hate me for, is that I get the item before it hits the market... If you wish to yell at me and cuss me out... Feel free to... I won't mind... (Goes away from the computer and plays with his Master Sword, Hylian Shield, Ocarina of Time, and the Fairy Bow...)

SO you DO work for nintendo..........................lucky...............I'm happy for you though:D..........but jealous too........

ZeldaGuardian....normally I wouldn't tempt the fates by calling BS on an admin...but I do. Can we see proof of this? If so, you will earn my undying hatred, but also my undying respect.

As for an Ocarina of Time, I don't need Master Replicas for one of those, my friend John's mom is an art teacher and she enjoys making ocarinas. :p

The fact that he got a Wii a few weeks earlier than us to create the guide, perhaps. Anyway, a petition would require giving our names out on the Internet, and that is not a good idea.

OMG, you're kidding? grrrr...took me forever to get one...

That's it, he must die! *straps on Master Sword and Aragorn dagger, grabs the Sword of the Daywalker and my oversized Master Sword* At least some of these can be used as clubs......aww hell, I can't do it. Oh well...you are one lucky guy ZeldaGuardian.

I'm one lucky character??!! NO!! You guys are lucky... You guys had teh guide before the game came out. You guys have my knowledge of the games. I can't really teach anything else to you people, anymore. You guys have almost all of it. That maybe the reason why I'm leaving...

We only have these things because you were kind enough to share your vast knowledge with us. We owe you so much already, and yet you continue to tell, to teach, and to share. We are indeed lucky to have you, and if you leave, our luck will fade.....Please stay with ZeldaSages.....

... Let me say only this. ZeldaGuardian, if you wish to leave, it is ypur decision, but you are such a big help that I think you should stay, if not just maybe to take on less responsibilities. Also, lets think about who would become new staff. < I am also saying this to myself people, I know that I can be annoying at times and am sorry. >

Exactly my point, we wouldn't fall apart and shatter, but the substance of the site that makes us love it so much would disappear along with you.....

Let's talk about how much we love zg in that thread he made... we probably should be talking about the sword replica :)

Well, it's not a real hopeful situation. I talked to the guy again and asked him what the odds were, and he said that they were "slim to none. There's just no demand for it".

Back