• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Mission: Manga Marathon

diezoberflote

Loftwing
I've been a huge manga nut for years but there's so much now that I hardly get time to check it all out.
So, I decided that for a long-term project I'll read every manga series in my neighborhood Borders (which happens to be in Flemington).
I guess I'll go from A to Z, and try to read every issue of each series, unless it absolutely blows monkey manure.
I'll only really be able to read on the weekends when I am home from school and exhausted from music study. I'll definitely update as I progress, and maybe I'll throw in some reviews of some series.

This should definitely get me caught up on all thats going on that I would have otherwise missed, including things I would have rather missed...heh...
Here's to manga obsession.

I thought that Ai Yori Aoshi wasn't half bad, if just a little boring. The simplicity and straightforwardness of the plot is pleasing, I think.

AI Love You is the wet dream of the same guy who made Love Hina. It's decent I guess, it seems to take a lot of influence from Ranma, Rumiko Takahashi.

Back