• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

My Sanctuary

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
I love KH:CoM, and the little bit I've been able to play of Kh and KH2 has been great. I would love to make a new Kingdom Hearts thread, because by the time I joined ZS, it was an old thread, and I really don't want to be yelled at again for posting in old threads. So, let the continuous discussion commence!!!:D

You're a Kingdom Hearts fan as well?? Good, at least someone (other than myself) likes KH. I have KH, KH: CoM, and KHII all beaten 100%. It takes a LONG LONG time and A LOT A LOT of patience to do that... However, I managed to not rip my hair out (let alone the game, hehe...) and throw my PS2 and GBA.

Ummm ... check my favorite games! KH is one of my favorite series of all time! I have all three games, and multiple files in each game after I beat the other files!

Yes, I would like KH1 and KH2, but there's onlt one teensy-weensy problem... I need a PS2......yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhh, but I've beaten CoM. How was Sepfiroth ZG?;) lol:D

I know that Slyguy. I just wanted the persective of someone who beat Sephiroth. Thx for stating what I knew a.k.a. obvious info

Not the easiest of all characters... I took me some tries, but, I managed to beat him. It was KHII that took me a little longer... His Heartless Angel attack... I just wish that I could use that move...

OHHH!! Not to spoil the fun, but, I heard in KHIII that Sephiroth is a playable character. Not for good, but, you get to use him for a little bit.

Anyway, I just finished the first story in CoM and am working on the second. I overall found it fairly easy, and hope for more of a challange on the second story ;)

The hardest parts of Riku's story are: Riku battle 2, Ursula(ur highest card is a 5, hard 2 win with her constantly using 7's), and I had a small problem with Lexaus.....

Back