• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Somewhat Controversial New President of 2016??

Who do you want to win??

• Donald Trump

• Bernie Sanders

• Hiliary Clinton

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
Now let me say this first off... I'm nothing about Politics. I've never been into politics, I never saw the point. I can argue with anyone about anything, soo long I have the right information. I'm assuming that that's how politics work. However, I know that some people here (@webmasterbob and @Dakare) would definitely argue that point. But that's not why I posted here...

Everyone has their agenda of what they believe in... Tell me all your thoughts about the Presidential Election. Who do you want to win?? The three favorites that I've noticed are: Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, and Hiliary Clinton. Give us all your opinions, facts, information about the entire debate.

For me, as long as it's not Trump! I have to admit it's pretty bold to go out and make the kinds of claims he's making, but I feel he would be much too divisive for my taste.

Yeah, that seems to be the entire thing. What gets me is why did Trump decide to go for Office now?? He's apparently talked about it a few times before and now, he decides to go for it?? And from what I've seen, I don't think he can honestly deliver what he's claiming.

Then again, I'm just going off of what I've seen, read, heard, and watched. If anyone here knows me well enough, it's that I am NOT a politician and I don't care much about it. But thank you @Linkman for adding your input. Everyone!! Please comment/reply down below and let's debate.

Well, after the polls and everything was counted for, we are going to be swearing in Donald J. Trump into the Oval Office as our new Commander-In-Chief... The only good thing I heard that can come from all this is that minimum wage was being raised to $10/hr starting at the first of the year. Besides that, I don't really know what to say about him being voted into office. I have seen a lot of people saying that America is doomed and wars are going to be starting all around the world.

But I'm sure everyone else here has an opinion they would like to share. By all means... Don't let me hog the stand. Reply down below and let's continue this debate!! Ready, GO!!

Back