• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

New Year's Resolutions

Ides Of March

Shakespeare's Wife
This forum has been dead so I thought I'd bring it back to life by posting a new thread. Of course, it'll return to the grave if no one posts, so POST DARN IT!!

Well, are you going to do anything or do you think the idea of New Year's resolutions is absolutely ridiculous?
If you are doing something, then what?
Or, in the case of a friend of mine, New Year's revolutions, in which case I have decided to take over Russia.

So.... talk!

This forum has been dead so I thought I'd bring it back to life by posting a new thread. Of course, it'll return to the grave if no one posts, so POST DARN IT!!

Well, are you going to do anything or do you think the idea of New Year's resolutions is absolutely ridiculous?
If you are doing something, then what?
Or, in the case of a friend of mine, New Year's revolutions, in which case I have decided to take over Russia.

So.... talk!
Go for China.

As for me... Nothing that I can think of yet.

Amass political power and use it to:
1. Benefit myself and friends.
2. Benefit others.
3. Take over America.
4. Take over world.
5. π (which in reality is 3.14159.. I put in 1000000 digits and my computer #1 crashed and #2 didn't let me submit)

I don't see the need to change myself, I believe everyone else should change.

Get crackin.

my new years resolution is to be able to bite my own jugular vein.

Good luck with that, dearie.

In my case, I think it's silly that people wait until the new year to fix their lives. Why wait? Just start when you realize there's a problem.

I could resolve to improve my homework habits but I'm already blundering at that.

Mine is to become a cashier. I'm thoroughly tired of bagging stuff for people. If I don't acheive this goal through skill alone, I am prepared for a hostile takeover.

Oh yeah, I'm also going to lose weight. Gotta put a cliche somewhere in this thread...

Being a cashier is painful...get manager authorization and go to customer service like I am :D.

Well, let's see:

1. Don't get senioritus
  2. Get lots of scholarship money
  3. Do well in job + make $
  4. Live

To try not to blow up the world ... again

Oh, and I thought everyone knew not to start a land war in Asia.

Spend less than $300 on video games this year...which may not be too difficult if nothing good comes up soon.

Really? I think I spent a grand total of 60 dollars on video games last year.

Spoiled brats.

take over island where they did nuclear testing, sign a declaration of independance to make it my own country, genetically recreate velociraptors, and make a maze on said island, put people in the maze, add velociraptors, and laugh my a** off. plus, nothings illegal on my island cuz i make the laws. anyone else in?

I completely stopped swearing. None of you will believe me when I tell you that I used to swear so much. See? It is a very breakable habit. It took some time but I achieved it. You can too, Special_K!!!

Back