• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

News!!! FFIII

i am a teddy

Graverobber
Since someone killed the DS topic... I have no place to put this! Ah wellll!!!!!! For all those who enjoy Final fantasy games, the time has come! After 16 years of its creation in Japan, they are finally releasing Final Fantasy lll!!! It will only be available on the DS however.. I have my copy reserved Cause since I like ff and I dont have a playstation, I get the games when I can! Rejoice FF fans! Rejoice!

Re: News!!!

cool i heard about thaT a while ago so ive already been planning on getting it for christmas :D . Here is a list of other ds games coming out:

Star fox command (already did)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (this is a really interesting game if u read the preview on gamespot)
Final Fantasy III (duh)
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass (duhher)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
Megaman ZX
Mario Hoops 3 on 3
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Harvest Moon DS
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

P.S shouldn't this go in the nintendo forum?

Ehh, Bob will move it eventuially ( y do u torment me!!???) Animal... ur like my twin cousin even tho that is entirely inpossible if we dont go into detail..:eek:\

Listed as my wants:

Pokemon Diamond (of course, hardcore pokemon gamer:D)
Mystery Dungeon Blue
Harvest Moon ds
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Final Fantasy lll

As for gba:

Final Fantasy V and Vl
Final Fantasy Crystal Crinicles
Many more...

Make me dream come true!!!!

YAY TWIN COUSIN i like the sound of that... anyway, my wants/needs ;-) are:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Final Fantasy III
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass
Mario Hoops 3 on 3

Star fox command(maybe)
Pokemon Diamond(is this like all the other pokemon games or is it like blue rescue team?)

oh ya thats my kind of game... go shiny! How could they come up with another world!?! Is the show still going on? Its like a never ending vine....... or my english teacher.

I just went to EB Games last night and I have bad news:( . The Release date for Final Fantasy III has been pushed back to November!_O Why do you torture us with two more months, Square Enix, why?:(

Still, it is gonna be worth it when I cast Firaga on some unholy whatcha-ma-call-it.:D :cool: :rolleyes:

Nooo!! I have a wait on it..

Yeah, I know what you mean. And believe me, I feel your pain.:( I was hoping to go buy it on the 26th of September at my local EB Games (after I preordered the Wii, of course), and now im just sad._( Square, are you sure that you checked your list twice to see if American Gamers were good enough this year.O_ Plus, as of now, I only have 4 DS games, Mario Kart DS, Mario 64 DS, Kirby CC and Advanced Wars DS. I was planning on buying Metroid Hunters and Castlevania DS with FFIII.

Square has put a steak through Amerrican gamers hearts, but we will forgive you if this game is as great as everyone knows it shoukd be.

HAHAHA... oh man thats funny. Pokemon Blue rescue team dungeon got a 5.2 rating on gamespot! Im not gonnna waste my money on that:D

I got for free from my store credit lol... It is kinda wierd... Sticks away from the original RPG and makes into a TBG instead.. Anyway, It is kinda bad but I like it.. fills my boredom lol... I guess Ill have to wait for Pokemon Diamond.

Ya i was hoping for a better rating for the diamond. I think i'll get it if its good. Also Mario hoops 3 on 3 got a 7.1 on gamespot but it still looks good to me. Does anyone have it?

Also Mario hoops 3 on 3 got a 7.1 on gamespot but it still looks good to me. Does anyone have it?
No, but it looks good (especially with the unlockable characters of White Mage, Black Mage, Cactuar and Moogle from the Final Fantasy games, just to keepit interesting (verrrry interesting)).

hmm im convinced :)

i wanna trade in my ds for a ds lite for 69.99 so ill probably get it when i go there. I need to read more about it though on gamespot but right now im too tired so night ;)

Uhhh... News flash for those of you who want Harvest Moon DS. It's out and highly addicting. The GBA connectivity is a good addition and the touch screen has some of the same features like from Nintendogs! I.E. washing and petting animals. It is glitchy though (my cat got stuck on the kitchen counter _( ) but it is a really good game. The other downside is the fact that there are no powerberries, but the accesories make up for it.

Rating: 8/10

I dont know what harvest moon ds is :)'))

I always thought it was some stupid tv show on cartoon network or something

I dont know what harvest moon ds is :)'))

I always thought it was some stupid tv show on cartoon network or something
Harvest Moon is not about shooting down enimies till they explode.:D Its not about working on a puzzle until it explodes.:D Its not even about paying your taxes until they explode.:cool:

Its a farming sim, which is a good and tranquil change in pace, but come on, why won't the cows explode?!?!?:D

Lol. Exploding cows are funny.

I got Mario Hoops 3 on 3 and once i get a little deeper into the game i think i'll write a review.

Back