• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Nintendo should...

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
They should release some of the BS Zelda games for the VC. I was looking on Wikipedia and found several BS Zelda titles that would be fun:
  • BS The Legend of Zelda: The Ancient Stone Tablets: This is a sequal to the next one, but is different in that you're not Link, but a person from "another world". This is presuably our world because of the baseball cap on the male character's head. Oh, and you can play as male or female.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BS_The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Stone_Tablets_of_Antiquity)
  • BS The Legend of Zelda: A remake of the orginal LoZ. This game features ALttP graphics, and the ability to choose between male or female. It also had a "-Map2-" version that was similar to the Master Quest for OoT, or the Second Quest of LoZ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BS_Zelda)
I found this stuff and figured that I would post it here and pray that Nintendo make these for America. Or better yet, have you buy and download the BS OS (haha, that rymed) and buy the games individually, since there were multiple games for it. Some of the others were Mario paint BS, a Mario version of Excite Bike, an F-Zero game, and a Simcity game. And I say have you download the OS, because it was a game in and of itself (kinda). You ran around to different houses and shops and played the game advertized on the building.

Personally, I don't think they should come out with those... It would be a waste of time and money to get... Granted, I have played the games and liked them a lot... But, a waste of time and money wouldn't be sufficient for most players... Nonetheless, if they do, I will get the games... Because, thus far, I have all the games of the Zelda Series.

1. Legend of Zelda
2. Zelda II: Adventure of Link
3. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and
4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Thus far, I've only purchased ALTTP, mainly as I need to film the final battle movie for that game :) *I'm in Turtle Rock, won't be too long from now hehe* It would be interesting to see them released, although Nintendo did not even complete the game due to lack of interest. It would be a waste of resources which can be used to create newer games, although I can only give my own opinion.

I realize it would be a bit of time and money because Nintendo would have to translate them and put them together (They both came in four(4) parts). I think it would be worth while for them because it would be new games for the Americas, and the fact that it would be a new challenge to zelda gamers because it has different dungeons. I would buy it, thats for sure.

I'd probably buy the games so I could say I've at least tried them. They do look interesting, especially the part about the real time clock, but I don't think they'll have that here.

I will let Shigeru know about this. No prob, just don't be surprised if he doesn't listen and doesn't come out with the games... I will try my best to get him to agree with me.

Nonetheless, I will sign the petition... Being a honest Zelda Player, I would get the games if they come out.

Back