• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Nintendo Switch Unveiling

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
Hello everyone. I am The Great Sage, Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages. I'm here to give an update on the Nintendo Switch... And since it's only short, it'll be a narrow post.

As of June, we were given a first-look into the Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild game that's going to be released first on the Nintendo Wii U. Honestly, I'm really excited for it and I can't wait to play it. I'm actually going to be livestreaming the game, once I have my copy. If you want to be there, click on this link: https://www.twitch.tv/zeldaguardian and it will direct you to my Twitch Livestream Channel. Hopefully, I'll see everyone there.

As of August, we were finally given a date that the Nintendo NX (now the Nintendo Switch) was going to be released. We were first told in the Early 2017. However, we now know it's going to be released in March of 2017. I wanna say March 28th, 2017?? But I'm not entirely sure. However, once I know the date, I will comment on this thread with the update on the date.

As of December, we were also told that Nintendo is doing an unveiling. On January 13th, 2017, Nintendo is going to be doing an unveiling of the Nintendo Switch. For the first time, you will be able to see the Nintendo Switch in action. How the gamepad works, how to utilize the controllers, how the cartridges are going to be used, and much more. I will be watching, making notes for everyone who may not be able to watch. It's going to be amazing to see what Nintendo has thought up of next.

Don't allow me to just do all the talking. Please, comment down below and let's see everyone's opinions about the new Nintendo Switch. Ready, GO!!!
https://www.twitch.tv/zeldaguardian

Back