• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Nurse Joy: Good, or Sadistic

Nurse Joy: Good or Sadistic?

• Good

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Sadistic

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
I've been wondering, about the things that Nurse Joy, who has been in every PokeCenter since Red and Blue to heal your team, says. She starts off by saying welcome, and can we heal your team, BUT how she ends is what frightens me.

You go to a Poke Center because your team is injured, hurt, or beat up, so they can heal. But at the end when she gives your team back to you, she states, "I hope to see you again." What does she exactly mean by this? Does she merely mean that she's there if you ever need her services again? Or does it mean that she knows you battle, and she wants to see you again just to see little furry creatures injured and in immense pain? What are your opinions on this?

(Yes, I made this out of complete boredom, so don't start yelling at me for it :))

I think that she just means her services are there if you need them again. I don't think she enjoys seeing your pokemon writhing in pain an on the verge of death...

I agree with Dakare. Nurse Joy is simply meaning that she's ready whenever it's needed to heal your pokemon when they get severly injured. I don't think nurses enjoy seeing their paitents injured or on the verge of death... if they did... the world/ the pokemon world would be very scary...

So the bottom point is this: She isn't some sadistic woman who wishes to see pokemon in major suffering... she says that because she wants to make sure you return when your pokemon need to be healed.

I think Nurse Joy is secretely disturbed and lead a horribly scarring life before she changed her name and left it all behind. She stalks you and only reveals herself at poke centers.

I think its refering to how your the only person who ever actually USES Pokemon Centers ... btw, we should add a poll.

well could you say she is in fact sadistic because if it were not for hurt and dying pokemon, she wouln't have a job. therefore, wheter or not she has money to put food on the table depends on pokemon trainers getting their pokemon damaged in battles.

Back