• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Obama wins nomination

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Read this.

So what do you guys think? Will Hillary be his running mate? Or will Edwards? Does this essentially guarantee the democrats winning the presidency, or just gives them a better chance?

Personally, I don't see the democrats standing even a remote chance in November unless Hillary not only unites behind him and supports him, but IS his running mate. Then I think it will be a very close race. Not all Hillary voters will vote for Obama, which would definitely hurt him, which is why I think this.

If Clinton is the running mate, I can almost guarantee Obama will fail miserably.. Still, I have no idea who will win.. Honestly, I hate them all and neither will do what I would like them to do so..

^_^

I think that his best chance will be with Edwards. He already has said that he will never run with Hilary.

And Ultima, the only chance REPUBLICANS have is if Hilary is the VP. Noone wants a 4th Bush Term.

Clinton won't be Obama's vice president. She doesn't even know she lost yet...or at least she refuses to admit defeat at the present time.

^_^

I think that his best chance will be with Edwards. He already has said that he will never run with Hilary.

And Ultima, the only chance REPUBLICANS have is if Hilary is the VP. Noone wants a 4th Bush Term.
Okay, I will be mature about this. McCain is not a bush clone. Just because he's actually realistic about iraq and doesn't lie to the people? Just because he's Republican? Get over yourself.

It's all wait and see at this point.

Okay, I will be mature about this. McCain is not a bush clone. Just because he's actually realistic about iraq and doesn't lie to the people? Just because he's Republican? Get over yourself.

It's all wait and see at this point.
If an 1,000 year occupation counts as realistic, then he definitely needs to be locked up somewhere nice and padded.

As long as is needed iirc. I personally don't want to die relatively soon in an inevitable nuclear World War III if the US completely pulls out before Iraq can completely support itself...>_>

Back to Obama, the subject of the thread. :)

If an 1,000 year occupation counts as realistic, then he definitely needs to be locked up somewhere nice and padded.
_D

Congratulations to the Democratic Party to nominating a 2 year senator to the most important job in the world!!!!!

20071029-RedSoxWin.jpg

WOO HOO

_D

Congratulations to the Democratic Party to nominating a 2 year senator to the most important job in the world!!!!!
Not even close.

The President doesn't have much power, he's a figure head. The illusion is there. However, the system is based on lies. Your voice doesn't do nearly as much as you think it does. There is a bigger plan behind all of this.

Not even close.

The President doesn't have much power, he's a figure head. The illusion is there. However, the system is based on lies. Your voice doesn't do nearly as much as you think it does. There is a bigger plan behind all of this.
Exactly. But as you say, there is the illusion to america about who's in charge. The party that manipulates the people enough to win the presidency and the most senate and HoR seats gets to further their own agenda. No matter what the people are always left in the dark. Hooray for party-based corruption! :D

Obama to Campaign with former rival Hillary Clinton?

I read an article in the Usa today website said that Obama will Campaign with Hillary Clinton.

Here is the article.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-06-20-obama-clinton_N.htm

That surprising that Obama will Campaign with Clinton. "Clinton ended her campaign on June 7, four days after Obama got enough delegates to clinch the nomination."

Obama will be our next president. First Black president. They say that Hillary will be The Vice President.

Re: Obama to Campaign with former rival Hillary Clinton??

I've seen this all over the news networks... I think it would be a wise decision on the part of Obama, but I'm not sure whether or not Hilary would go for that, despite what has been reported.

Re: Obama to Campaign with former rival Hillary Clinton?

I actually believe it will hurt Obama to run with Hilary.. After all, if Obama got more votes to beat out Hilary, the people who voted for Obama, don't want Hilary...

Obama will not be the next president. Want to know why? It's because he doesn't promise anything.. All he does is speak nice and idiot people vote for him because they aren't inteligent enough to understand that.

Having Hillary run with him is a stupid idea... sure, it'll help him gain the support of some women and Latin Americans, but considering how much she is hated amongst independent voters, it should have many people lose faith in Obama.

Obama will be our next president. First Black president. They say that Hillary will be The Vice President.
Don't worry, we have a whole summer ahead of us for the American people to realize what a joke this guy is.

I can see how you think she's gonna be his VP from the article, but he hasn't chosen his running mate yet. They're just "campaigning" to show that she fully supports his campaign and that her supporters should vote for Obama.

He's screwed if he runs with Hillary; people voted for him so Hillary wouldn't get into the White House!

Obama is already significantly ahead in the polls and if Hillary was his vp, I think it would be detrimental.

It is highly unlikely that McCain will win, so why would Obama want to take a huge risk like picking Hillary?

Back