• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Obama wins nomination

It is highly unlikely that McCain will win, so why would Obama want to take a huge risk like picking Hillary?

Not necessarily so. Anything can happen in an election so to assume anything, even at this point in the game, shows a lack of political insight. Need I cite the "Monkey Business" scandal that ruined the supposedly locked up election of Gary Hart literally months before the general election? The point is never assume!

As far as Hilary as VP. this article seems to point to an even further inclination of such a possibility :).

Edit: Merged the two Obama threads to make everyone's life easier :).

Anybody foolish enough to call the election certain now deserves the term fool, but I must admit that I'm predicting Obama for '08. More than anything else because he has shown a remarkable ability to work under pressure and McCain... well... yeah...

As for
Hillary as the VP, I highly doubt it will happen. While it would help to unify the party, it would drive independents away. The party will heal in time; swing states will not fall either way on their own. Words were said during the primary that cannot be taken back, and I think VP would be too similar to an expression of weakness. That, and Obama would have to hire a food tester.

Back