• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Official Riddle Thread!

You did it! You did it! You dit it horray! Yes you did it! ( sorry im so excited)
Good thing you honored this beatuful thread by posting here!
Thanx. I'm gonna get my avatar after a few more post. You and me are the first Hyrulian Heroes ever.

Ya we're amazing! Omg... this is the 263rd post in this thread... this should go down as the best thread in ZS history...

Okay time for a New riddle fellows...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pumpkins or Apples?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lynn likes grapes but not potatoes. She likes squash but not lettuce, and she likes peas but not onions. Following the same rule, will she like pumpkins or apples?[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Ya we're amazing! Omg... this is the 263rd post in this thread... this should go down as the best thread in ZS history...

Okay time for a New riddle fellows...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pumpkins or Apples?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lynn likes grapes but not potatoes. She likes squash but not lettuce, and she likes peas but not onions. Following the same rule, will she like pumpkins or apples?[/FONT]

[/FONT]
Pumkins, as she likes spherical foods and gourds.

Gawsh... yuo have to make it so complicated! lol
its because they grow on a vine
In honor of my 500th post i have a new avatar!

Hey guys, so i dont have to get all mod on you PLEASE:

limit this to riddles and riddles only. Please no congratulating in your posts unless its at the end of a post with a riddle.

Thank You :D

Old Riddle, REALLY OLD RIDDLE,

A Man lives on the 100th floor of a hotel. Every day he takes the elevator to the ground floor and goes to work. When he arrives back at the hotel, he goes into the elevator, but can only take it to the 75th floor, unless someone else is with him. Why?

He is a very short man, or a midget. He can only reach to the 75 button. A person in the elevator with him must press the 100 floor button.

Then you must walk up the stairs! I've heard a variation of that riddle before. Its something like this:
A man lives on the 100th floor of a building. He goes up in an elevator to the 75th floor. He walks up the stairs for 25 floors. The next day, though, it rains. He presses the 100th floor button. Why?

...Errr... Its something like that.

Here's one that's vicious...
"What seven letter word has the letters K-S-T consecutively at the middle, in the beginning, and at the end?"
It takes some thinking, and I will admit, it is not literally true. It DOES have 7 letters, and DOES have 'kst' in it. That's all the clues I'll give unless nobody can get it ;).

Ah, it's not hard if you've already heard it! Both ways! Fine! Round two: What 7-letter word has all five vowels? Y does not count, and this one has no tricks to it.

hmmmm.... A valid answer, but I was looking for something else. Besides, I believe that is a name, and is not technically a word. (The definition of 'word' being it has an entry on wikipedia.org or dictionary.com rofl)

Back