• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Official Riddle Thread!

Re: Riddle me this

righteo

sorry bout that

lol

we should have a special riddle thread.. teddy here has started a trend lol. ^_^

also, check out my riddle ^_^. im gonna give the answer either tonite if there is enough guesses or on friday ^_^

we should have a special riddle thread.. teddy here has started a trend lol. ^_^

quote]

You stole my idea you idea stealer! :)'))

Oh and by the way i need to take away your "excellent moderating badge"O_
(yeah it hurts me just as much as it hurts you... who wants the title next!)

Re: Animaldude's Own Riddle!!!

not if i would have remembered the other two lines and by the way the books i got it from is Eldest

*sarcastically* ha ha ha

ill send cujo on you

lol ha ha jk ^_^

nnnnn

what did i do again?

oh yeah

sorry i forgot about discussing the thread.... but lol ^_^

Re: Animaldude's Own Riddle!!!

#1, y the thread closed? conversations may still be held here regarding the riddle and all its secrets! unlocked! #2, I should have known!

Who keeps closing the thread! I dont know how to unlock either!

edit: nvm, I figured out how to unlock...that's a bit sad :D

Re: Windmage's own riddle...

lol.

i can say it is something

teddy was kinda sorta close

meaning

HINT TIME: it has to do with a plant

^_^

Anyway, ill give the answer by monday

i luv long weekends ^_^

wind!!!!!

you cant touch it but u can but u cant see it and blah blah blah.... i finally figured one out :D!!!!

Re: Windmage's own riddle...

a birds egg?

i dont think that has anything to do with a plant but you got it but you wanted a bird and u took it home with you

Back