• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Phantom Hourglass!!

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
I'm playing PH right now, and I'm already through the first dungeon. As I'm playing, I'm writing down where everything's at for the newest Guide to my collection. Where's everyone else that was 'soo' waiting for PH to come out? I think I'm one of the FEW that actually cared about the Opening of Phantom Hourglass, today. Oh well, I will be back to tell more about it...

First, a large majority of the site community has either a job to go to or school to attend. Second, I just checked my Gamestop, and they won't be getting it until tomorrow.

Walmart has them, grabbed the last one myself *the clerk did say that they had another box full to stock though, my best guess is Nintendo really shipped a boatload*. Really an enjoyable game, I've had to temporarily suspend play to finish up a bit of work...and come here to post the news story I neglected to place on autopost :D. Of course, I did get to add some personal flare to the matter.

Walmart has them, grabbed the last one myself *the clerk did say that they had another box full to stock though, my best guess is Nintendo really shipped a boatload*. Really an enjoyable game, I've had to temporarily suspend play to finish up a bit of work...and come here to post the news story I neglected to place on autopost :D. Of course, I did get to add some personal flare to the matter.
I have a pre-order for EB Games...>_>

Just picked up my pre-order, but haven't gotten around to playing it because I've been trying to find info on the quill stylus that you get when you register it, but Nintendo doesn't have any info about it on any of their sites....

Just picked it up, beat the first boss, saved, and my DS ran out of power...xD LUCKY!

So far, I absolutely love it... I can't wait to play more later...:D

I didn't have much time to play but so far I love it... writing on the map is a surprisingly nice feature.

Ugh... I'd love to get it when I get around to it, but I'm currently working my way through FFVII, FFVII: AC, MP3:C on Hypermode, Paper Mario, Super Metroid and Freespace 2. I might get around to it by the holidays. :(

I'm up to the fifth dungeon, PH is actually a very long game for a portable Zelda title. If only I did not have prior commitments and could play the game in one day...oh well :D. I'm working my way to a final review...just very slowly. Why could Phantom Hourglass not be released on a weekend?!

This game is fun :)... This little thing kind of pisses me off though. I went to the top of that volcanic island and had no idea what to do. I was able to look it up but how the hell was I supposed to know that I was supposed to use the mic for anything -_-

I know...Can you tell me which dungeon the
Ghost Ship was? I think it was the fourth, but I'm not sure...
Because I just beat that...also...

I HATE SNEAKING MISSIONS! I just do...>_>

To Ultima:
Yes, the Ghost Ship was the fourth. The fifth is the one on Goron Island
Beat the sixth, need to go back to the cruel temple of the Ocean King...again...so I called it quits for tonight :D.

Also for anyone interested, if you register the game with Nintendo you will receive an E-mail with a special link to take a survey on the game. If you fill out the survey before October 22nd, you will receive the free quill stylus promised a few months ago.

To Ultima:
Yes, the Ghost Ship was the fourth. The fifth is the one on Goron Island
Beat the sixth, need to go back to the cruel temple of the Ocean King...again...so I called it quits for tonight :D.

Also for anyone interested, if you register the game with Nintendo you will receive an E-mail with a special link to take a survey on the game. If you fill out the survey before October 22nd, you will receive the free quill stylus promised a few months ago.

Ah, yes. Thanks for confirming that. I'm working on an essay, so then I get to go deeper MORE in the temple...later anyway...

MUST...REGISTER...NOW! Thank you for that info bob! :D

i saw a comercial of it...which suprised me for some reason...
anyway, i'll have to get it

that is, when and if i get one ><

i need a job ><

if sucks when theres stuff around you want and with no money to buy it...

the stuff being a ds and a '96 mustang ><

hahaha
good luck to me, right?

Wow, I envy you for the thought of you possibly getting a Mustang. I wanted one, but my parents said no, so I got a Jeep. I later learned that I could've gotten a six cylinder 'Stang.

I'm only on the third temple (lame, I know, but I'm slow). I feel the controls are very good and not gimicky, like I thought they would be.

Just got Phantom Hourglass and made my way to the second temple. It's actually alot of fun, I'm addicted! My only complaint was it took me some time to "get" the stylus control. Once I was over the barrier, all was well though.

I'm still trying to figure out why Tetra was stupid enough to board a strange ship... <_<...

Back