• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Phantom Hourglass!!

Finished the game a few hours ago and wrote up the review, I'll be updating Zelda Sages over the course of the next few days with information. Be sure to check everything out, and use the Zelda 101 area for all help concerns *answering questions via PM that fellow members can answer does get tedious after a while ;)*.

*answering questions via PM that fellow members can answer does get tedious after a while ;)*.
I can't help but think that that was directed at me... I only asked for one thing...which was insignificant at best...-_-

Edit by Bob: No, you weren't alone, not directed at you by any means :).

I'm almost there. I am getting a 'certain item' and then heading for the final boss...at least I believe so according to the story...

EDIT: Just beat it. The final boss took over an hour and a half, because I died about 5 times...*Don't look at spoiler unless you have beaten the final boss!!!*
Three times on the ship part (2), because my ship had four health...-_- and twice on Phantom *possesed* Linebeck because the first time figured out how, and the second was learning to dodge him...

Edit by Bob: Took me a half hour, it is a rather long fight. Not as long as the TP battle, although still pretty darn long.

I just beat the Temple of Ice. Its pretty easy so far, I have yet to get stuck. VERY fun though, I HIGHLY recommend getting this game.

I can't help but think that that was directed at me... I only asked for one thing...which was insignificant at best...-_-

Edit by Bob: No, you weren't alone, not directed at you by any means :).
Alright, I was just making sure. ;)
UltimaLink007 said:
I'm almost there. I am getting a 'certain item' and then heading for the final boss...at least I believe so according to the story...

EDIT: Just beat it. The final boss took over an hour and a half, because I died about 5 times...*Don't look at spoiler unless you have beaten the final boss!!!*
Three times on the ship part (2), because my ship had four health...-_- and twice on Phantom *possesed* Linebeck because the first time figured out how, and the second was learning to dodge him...

Edit by Bob: Took me a half hour, it is a rather long fight. Not as long as the TP battle, although still pretty darn long.
After every death on the ship, I tried spending about five-ten minutes customizing mine, but couldn't ever get more than one four hearts. On Linebeck, the battles were decent, the first time I forgot to heal up, and the other two I took large precautions, like getting two purple potions and such...The first part was long, but easy...I probably spent most time trying to draw the eights actually...xD

Just beat the fifth temple. And I was just wondering, which ship parts is everybody using? I'm currently using the demon parts because that's what I have most of. But does anybody have the
golden parts (not sure if it's a spoiler or not, but better safe than sorry)
yet?

Just beat the fifth temple. And I was just wondering, which ship parts is everybody using? I'm currently using the demon parts because that's what I have most of. But does anybody have the
golden parts (not sure if it's a spoiler or not, but better safe than sorry)
yet?
No idea what they are...xD I don't have many ship parts, which is why my ship still only has four health...

Found some really fun things, as well as a use for those gems too though...

My ship is up to five hearts with three matching pieces.

And you never knew what the gems were for? I already have my power spirit up to level one, and my wisdom spirit is close to level one.

My ship is up to five hearts with three matching pieces.

And you never knew what the gems were for? I already have my power spirit up to level one, and my wisdom spirit is close to level one.
Well, I didn't find the place for them until a few hours ago...all of my spirits are lvl 1 now...

Back