• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Pirate vs. Ninja

Whats cooler? Pirate or Ninjas?

• Pirates

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ninjas

• Pirate-Ninjas

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Bob

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
Who do you all think would win in a fight between a Pirate and a Ninja. Its a classic discussion, and I personally think the masters of stealth would win with their hands tied behind their back.

Versac says: w00t!! t3h n1nj4z w1n!!1! i l0v3 t3h 3dit p011 butt0n!

Um why didnt u just make a poll? then we could have percentage results which are so fun ^^.

i like the idea of Pirat-Ninja mutations ^^

I don't know how to post a poll, don't you have to be a certain rank to do that. Please do that for me windmage, please!!

I don't know how to post a poll, don't you have to be a certain rank to do that. Please do that for me windmage, please!!
Ya... thats 1000 posts (my goal by the end of the year)
anyway it's obviously the ninja... Pirates can't fight for their beans nvm treasure unless its johnny depp of course

Whats Cooler? Ninjas or Pirates?

Just cuz im nice. I wont get yelled at by bob will i?

well, i wanna know who wins, so ill help ^^

Re: Whats Cooler? Ninjas or Pirates?

Bob is... duh
but lets say that that bob was too busy working on the site.... then ninjas

Ninja-Pirates are oximorons, as a ninja is a master of stealth, and pirates like to draw attention to themselves. Only one person could pull this off and he is ...

Chuck Norris.:D

OK. My friend Chris always is talking about Chuck Norris, but I think Teddy hates me, so I want to get on his good side. Im sorry if I ever offended you teddy.

But Ninjas still rule.

Lol... Same with me. My friend Chris is obsessed with Chuck Norris. Norris could pull of the Ninja- Pirate thing.

Btw... VOTE FOR BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*fixes crooked track to off topic-ness*

sorry, in part, my fault

lol

anyway, pirate ninjas rock.

even if they are oximorons
which is what?

I dont hate u sly... u just repeat teddy over and over when i c u.. that gets annoying... Anyway, Chuck Norris is a god:D His tears cure cancer... too bad he never cries! ah well. Ninjas own pirates

I dont hate u sly... u just repeat teddy over and over when i c u.. that gets annoying... Anyway, Chuck Norris is a god:D His tears cure cancer... too bad he never cries! ah well. Ninjas own pirates
Are you kidding me?? Bob owns Ninjas! He would use the power of banning people from the site to defeat the ninjas!

Back