• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Pirate vs. Ninja

Whats cooler? Pirate or Ninjas?

• Pirates

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ninjas

• Pirate-Ninjas

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Bob

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chuck Norris was in street fighter 2! As an unlockable of course.. this was in beta only tho! #1, All buttons made him do a roundhouse kick! #2, it was an auto kill everytime lol

Yes... off topic.. I should close it but im cool like that:cool: As the going back on topic, ninjas are so much cooooler! They use shurikans and kunias... They can use hallucitnations against u!

Not really off topic, because Pirate Ninjas were called oximorons, then I got confused *cuz im an idiot* and then it was explained and then were back to Pirate Ninjas, which apparently are oximorons. lol does that make any sense at all?

The baked potato was off topic thought ^_^ as was Chuck Norris being a playable character in that one game.

And this isnt going off topic because technically im correcting a half mistake/ half good call.

Does any of this make sense? o_o

I didnt bring him up....Slyguy did, then i said we were getting off topic, then i rambled in my previous posts.

wow

we need an off topic class. ^_^

lol so

Everyone get back to the poll question!!!

or i'll lock it

:D

Anyway, i noticed we havnt really heard as much from the pirate suporters.
Have possibly Ninjas won?

Yes!!! Ninjas are incredibly better! How can a stupid pirate that has no fighting education what so ever defeat the ninjas that were training in ninja school!?

"Bye Andrew!!!!"

I just saw teddy everyone! (he posted that last post from here!) *GASP*

In a way, that would make pirates more dangerous, having never been trained in combat and then given a sword along with a wooden leg and an eye patch....

Nope... that would make them more stupid and reckless making themselves miss their target and accidentally cutting their own leg off leaving them with a peg which weould make them slower and the ninja would cut the other one off leaving the pirate no where to go and nothing to do just sitting there in its sad pool of blood and tears as the ninja feasts on the cut off legs

now thats a bit gruesome but u get the picture... Ninjas own!

Gruesome is an understatement.....

i still like the idea of piratninja fusions.....

HEE HEE

Sea Faring Ninjas that silently stalk your ship loaded with gold

Pirate ninjas r over rated.. Wityh a peg leg, they make noise.. With an eye patch, they lose depth perception. With a hook arm, they cannot move as fluenty as a regualr ninja

Well now that we have the physics covered we can determine that ninjas are better!
Yes ... yes we can. In Soul Calibur 3, if you pit a pirate against a ninja, a ninja wins every time.

WOO HOO! MY 200TH POST! 100 MORE AND I BECOME THE SECOND HYRULIAN HERO IN ZELDASAGES HISTORY!

Back