• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Politics and the Zeldasages Government!

Should teddy be a good guy or bad guy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

animaldude

Sage in Training
Okay this post is to talk about The zeldasages government that i created :) And the anything else about polotics. (i dont feel like getting my posts deleted or having that thread get closed so just use this to post in anything you wanted to talk about in political ramblings.) The Story will be posted on friday!

BOB!- President
zelda guardian- vice president
Lt_justin- secretary of war
iamateddy- bad guy
windmage- secretary of treasury
halo- postmaster general
linkman- attorney general
capt. zeroth- Commander of the Army
all of the deku babas- Bob's Secretary
animaldude- head of secret service
all of the deku shrubs- zeldaguardian's secretary
Iheartnj-governor of new jersey
SlyGuy- President Bob Foundations President
Dakare- Secretary of State

Okay this post is to talk about The zeldasages government that i created :) And the anything else about polotics. (i dont feel like getting my posts deleted or having that thread get closed so just use this to post in anything you wanted to talk about in political ramblings. The Story will be posted on friday!

BOB!- President
zelda guardian- vice president
Lt_justin- secretary of war
iamateddy- bad guy
windmage- secretary of treasury
halo- postmaster general
linkman- attorney general
capt. zeroth- Commander of the Army
all of the deku babas- Bob's Secretary
animaldude- head of secret service
all of the deku shrubs- zeldaguardian's secretary
Iheartnj-governor of new jersey
SlyGuy- President Bob Foundations President
Dakare- Secretary of State

What is a postmaster general? And what do they do?

Dont worry. You'll be in the story :) You can be the funny guy who rides on horseback to send messages back and forth from teddy to bob. (bob is the president)

Postmaster General may be funny,:rolleyes: but do I play an important roll (besides being in charge of all the subliminal advertising and getting Wii's)?

Im still trying to think how i can insert you into the story.
I dont exactly know how a guy in charge of advertising can fit in the story.
But im thinking that way with pretty much all of you anyway so its not a big deal.
Can you give me some ideas on how to put you in. All i got now is you playing poker with bob when you hear "the news"

OMG... 2 more posts until i am an exclusive member of the "300" posts club

Im still trying to think how i can insert you into the story.
I dont exactly know how a guy in charge of advertising can fit in the story.
But im thinking that way with pretty much all of you anyway so its not a big deal.
Can you give me some ideas on how to put you in. All i got now is you playing poker with bob when you hear "the news"

OMG... 2 more posts until i am an exclusive member of the "300" posts club

[offtopic]Just make sure you dont spam :)[/offtopic]

Fine animal u want a threat? Reemmber u worked hard for those karate moves? U need arms right? "You seem rather Attached to those arms" Remember that passage? Remember what happened...?

I want to switch with Capt Zeroth! He much more evil than me....

"Remember Voters. A vote for Bob is a vote for Ice Cream and Video Games (YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPY...)" How bout that?

"Remember Voters. A vote for Bob is a vote for Ice Cream and Video Games (YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPY...)" How bout that?

*Falls asleep* Chants...i will vote for bob i will vote for bob i will vote for bob i will vote for bob i will vote for bob i will vote for bob i will vote for bob i will vote for bob i will vote for bob i will vote for bob i will vote for bob i will vote for bob i will vote for bob

Back