• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Politics and the Zeldasages Government!

Should teddy be a good guy or bad guy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ADDED NEW THINGS! THEY WILL NOT REALLY be answered too but w/e! It shows my dislike for animal atm... coughlosercough

"Remember Voters. A vote for Bob is a vote for Ice Cream and Video Games (YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPY...)" How bout that?

THANKS!!! Great Idea!

As for the poll... WHY ARE YOU RUiNING MY THREAD WAHHH. I have an idea for the story and i need teddys powers of teddyness to be involved. OMG... I just wasted my 300th post on being mad at you guys!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Well IM HAPPY IM HAPPY IM HAPPY!!!! I GOT MY 300th post!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank my family and my loving and teddyful cousins. I'd like to thank my teachers for inspiring to be succesful in life *MEEEEEP* I would especially like to thank webmaster bob for being the wonderful BOB that he is!!!!!

Oh and finnally id like to make an announcment that the story will be written tonite.... sent to bob by tomorrow morning (to make sure everything is acceptable to the zeldasages community and zeldaly correctnesss)

Thank you everyone!!!!!

THANKS!!! Great Idea!

As for the poll... WHY ARE YOU RUiNING MY THREAD WAHHH. I have an idea for the story and i need teddys powers of teddyness to be involved. OMG... I just wasted my 300th post on being mad at you guys!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Well IM HAPPY IM HAPPY IM HAPPY!!!! I GOT MY 300th post!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank my family and my loving and teddyful cousins. I'd like to thank my teachers for inspiring to be succesful in life *MEEEEEP* I would especially like to thank webmaster bob for being the wonderful BOB that he is!!!!!

Oh and finnally id like to make an announcment that the story will be written tonite.... sent to bob by tomorrow morning (to make sure everything is acceptable to the zeldasages community and zeldaly correctnesss)

Thank you everyone!!!!!

lol, y r u riting a story

Lol what happened to im gonna kill you?

btw... im dissapointed in you all! you didnt congratulate me on my 300th post :)'))

Story update: Okay yesterday i couldnt write because i was tired and felt sick so i am going to write the story after i clean up all this junk (dont ask) so i should have it posted by tomorrow. (dont get all excited im a terrible writer, maybe someone who gets an A in english can "revise" it. Any volunteers?)

Lol what happened to im gonna kill you?

btw... im dissapointed in you all! you didnt congratulate me on my 300th post :)'))

Story update: Okay yesterday i couldnt write because i was tired and felt sick so i am going to write the story after i clean up all this junk (dont ask) so i should have it posted by tomorrow. (dont get all excited im a terrible writer, maybe someone who gets an A in english can "revise" it. Any volunteers?)
I thought I congradulated you in a different thread. Well, Congradulations, again.

Oh. Thank you! anyway

also a story update: i've changed everyone positions in the story because it will get you included more so dont be dissapointed:

BOB!- President
zelda guardian- vice president
iamateddy- opposing politician
SlyGuy- President Bob Foundations President
Lt_justin- secretary of war
windmage- Former secretary of war that got removed when Bob came to office
all of the deku babas- bob’s army
all of the deku shrubs- teddy’s army
capt. zeroth- Commander of bob’s Army army
Iheartnj- commander of teddy’s army
animaldude- writer and a general of Bob’s
Dakare- a general of teddy’s army
halo- bob’s messenger
linkman- teddy’s messenger

Shouldn't the roles of IHeartNJ and Zeroth be Switched. Zeroth wants to be evil, so let him.

Back