• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Politics and the Zeldasages Government!

Should teddy be a good guy or bad guy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zerother is the commander of bob's army but he is going to attack teddy and betray bob and take over the world. :)

I think animaldude meant he is going to try and take over the world, so the ending was not given away.

I dont know if this counts as a double post but if it does... sorry here's the next short installment in the zeldasages story! p.s the next one will probably be the last one.....................

Teddy’s army advanced upon Nintendo’s Japanese headquarters. Click! Clack! Click! Clack! The deku shrubs advanced upon the defenseless building. They positioned themselves and waited for the blimp to emerge from the garage containing all 4million of the Wii’s in the world.

Bob’s Oval Office in Washington D.C

“Wow, I can really get used to this.” Bob said to himself sitting in the comfy chair of the oval office while secret service officers installed the 12x12 foot plasma screen HD TV into the wall of the white house.
“Okay sir. Everything is installed. Now all you need is the Wii and twighlight princess.” said animaldude, president of the secret service.
“Good Job. I am promoting you to a general of one of my greatest armies.” Bob announced.
“Thank you sir! Who shall take my position?”
“I’m sure SlyGuy is up for the job.”
“Well anyway we must get you to New York where you will by the first Wii in front of the people of the United States.”

Nintendo Headquarters, Japan

“Fire the grenades!” Teddy commanded at the deku shrubs as the blimp rose from the garage, “Climb up the ladders and hijack that blimp!”
The fight came to a quick end due to the fact that teddy’s army was no match for videogame engineers.

YAYYYYYYYY!! I am in charge of the Secret Service! I get to have people shot down if they have a camera too close to Bob. YES!!

So, Teddy is defeated by VG Engineers? How does Zeroth betray Bob and Teddy then? HOW?

No one.. But I started with 500 postst.. added a few so I eventually had like 530.. So I techincally wasn't a deku shrub..

No one.. But I started with 500 postst.. added a few so I eventually had like 530.. So I techincally wasn't a deku shrub..
OK, fine, Mr. Anti Shrub. You were never a Deku of any sort. It only took me two days to become an octorok (I think)

Back