• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Politics and the Zeldasages Government!

Should teddy be a good guy or bad guy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ATTENTION: FOR WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
it was broutght to my attention that Capt.zeroth has a base on mars I am telling him to remove it or face the wraith of both my star fleet and dakera's forces i will be more then happy to transport you to the inhabitable moon of Jupitor
END TRASMISSION:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! U cant stop the madness! Besides that was off topic... Back to the thread.. More animal!! Finish the story

ATTENTION: FOR WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
it was broutght to my attention that Capt.zeroth has a base on mars I am telling him to remove it or face the wraith of both my star fleet and dakera's forces i will be more then happy to transport you to the inhabitable moon of Jupitor
END TRASMISSION:
All Your Base Are Belong to Us! Therefore, I control all of your bases, Zigs (Ships) and Bombs (and Exploding Cows).

well Lt. justin posted in the wrong thread and slyguy resaponded to it. it doesnt make sense that he posted in the wrong thread when he is a mod....

anyway... this thread is also to talk about current day polotics(as mentioned in the first post and title)

Yesterday I heard this sad story...
Two border patrol agents shot a drug smuggler trying to smuggle drugs into the U.S from mexico in a van. The van was said to have 800 pounds of (im not sure what drug and im not sure if im aloud to say a certain drugs name here at zeldasages so juts insert drug here) in the back of it. The drug smuggler sued the two border patrol agents for "violating his civil rights" and the border patrol agents were sentenced to 12 years in jail by the wonderful southern californian court system...

I'm speechless.

well Lt. justin posted in the wrong thread and slyguy resaponded to it. it doesnt make sense that he posted in the wrong thread when he is a mod....

anyway... this thread is also to talk about current day polotics(as mentioned in the first post and title)

Yesterday I heard this sad story...
Two border patrol agents shot a drug smuggler trying to smuggle drugs into the U.S from mexico in a van. The van was said to have 800 pounds of (im not sure what drug and im not sure if im aloud to say a certain drugs name here at zeldasages so juts insert drug here) in the back of it. The drug smuggler sued the two border patrol agents for "violating his civil rights" and the border patrol agents were sentenced to 12 years in jail by the wonderful southern californian court system...

I'm speechless.
So ... the courts find drug smuggling legal?

well the whole thing is just wrong... they say drug smuggling is legal, they say sneeaking into the U.s is legal, and they say people doing their job is illegal... california is screwed up

BTW drugs are legal in mexico...

Back