1. Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Poll: Which is better, MM, OoT, TP, or WW.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lc Lc, Mar 20, 2008.

?

Which game is better?

Poll closed Apr 9, 2009.
  1. Ocarina of Time

25.0%
  2. Majora's Mask

18.8%
  3. Twilight Princess

50.0%
  4. Wind Waker

6.3%
  1. Lc Lc

Lc Lc Groose

Poll for which Zelda game is better. See above.

2. yoyolll

yoyolll Conspiracy Theorist

You can't make polls.

I'd say Twilight Princess.
    But OoT is a close second.

3. Lc Lc

Lc Lc Groose

I just did, see? Lol.

4. Dakare

Dakare Deus Ex Machina

Majora's Mask FTW! It's such a good game. And a very under-rated game.

5. webmasterbob

webmasterbob The Webmaster

Voted :). I opted for Majora's Mask being it was just so radically different and entertaining.

To Yoyolll:
    Anyone ranked Moblin or higher can post polls; it's been that way for almost two years now :).

6. yoyolll

yoyolll Conspiracy Theorist

Sorry, I had no idea bokoblin was higher than moblin. I'm so embarrassed.

7. Windmage

Windmage Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator

so how about the blatant sarcasm in your last post actually made me laugh. my mom is looking at me funny right now....

i voted for majora's mask because, well, its my favorite :p
    twilight princess is extremely overated....

8. Lc Lc

Lc Lc Groose

My favorite is Majora's Mask because of all the different masks you get to use in the game.

9. priji

priji Epona

I think Ocarina of time is one of the best games in Nintendo history

10. Faerieking

Faerieking Epona

greatness lies in the eye of the beholder, but I agree, it is definatly better than the goldeneye games or star wars or any other over-rated games

11. teh hippie

teh hippie Loftwing

what are you ppl smoking??? ocarina of time was the turning point in the zelda series. and it wasnt really complicated like twilight princess

12. Calcium

Calcium Epona

Complicated games are my favorite. It makes me stay up all night trying to think of a way to solve just one room (Oracle of Ages for the Game Boy Color kept me up for days on end during my first attempt through the game). I picked Twilight Princess.

13. Lord Ganon

Lord Ganon Epona

Definitely OoT for me.The game was really fun and made you think more than a lot of the other zelda games.

14. almundo

almundo Epona

I finally got a chance to play MM, and I think that it's a lot better, because there are lots of sidequests that were fun. But OoT had like what, nine temples? vs. MM's 4... -_-
    Anywho, I think MM is better.