• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Psp

IHeartNJ

Loftwing
I want a PSP! So bad. I have the DS and more of the like, but PSP are pretty awesome! I mean you can watch movies!

Anyone else want one or have one?

-tate

Yes, it looks very shiny ;). If it comes to a point of a better battery then yes I'll spend me dough, that or the price goes down. I currently have no money lol:D

I want one but I don't have any money.:mad: It has a bad battery life. Only two hours of battery though.

webmasterbob said:
Yes, it looks very shiny ;). If it comes to a point of a better battery then yes I'll spend me dough, that or the price goes down. I currently have no money lol:D

GO SHINEY! (i prefer a ds though) GO NINTENDO!

I've got a Psp but if or when you get one dont put alot of presure on it. I took mine camping then on the way back the inner screen had broke. A new one costs about $50 but other then that there great and alot of fun.

I just found out you cant be doing this with the ds and the psp so i would just stop and only talk about the psp ppl

i have a psp!
i talked my friend anti-angel13 into getting one.
sorry bout your screen bro.
i just got the game daxter for psp.
it kicks major tail.
all psp owners need to own the following...

1. untold legends
2. daxter
3. family guy stewies untold stories
4. beavis and butthead volume 1
5.death jr.
6. frantix
7. texas chainsaw massacre

and thats it so far.
we'll just have to see where the psp takes us in the future.

~ Krimson, King of Haven

all u have to do to upgrade your psp is go to settings and have a wireless internet connection around u and then go to upgrade and u will get the newest one

the psp has up to 11 hours of battery life if u spend 50 extra dollars. and the price went down to 100 dollars.

oops...i meant 200

I want a psp but too expensive for my type (at the moment the cheap type):D

But i do enjoy the video of the person playing a psp while the disk is forcefully ejected.;)

I have one. The downside is there is no built in memory, you have to use a memory stick. But yeah watching movies on it is awesome, especially for long road trips. And you can use the internet aswell.

Welcome to the site, dfgtdfh. I see your new here, so I'll go easy on you.
scrn001um1.png

You posted 3 hours apart! Oh yeah, 3 months, also. Try not to post in old topics unless you have breaking information about it.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Capt. Zeroth

[EDIT]
And just so I don't waste space, I'll contribute to this thread (then some one should lock it).

PSP's are pretty cool, but the sony fanboys go a little crazy about how the DS's suck. Also, there are things called laptops that play movies also! :D

Welcome to the site, dfgtdfh. I see your new here, so I'll go easy on you.
scrn001um1.png

You posted 3 hours apart! Oh yeah, 3 months, also. Try not to post in old topics unless you have breaking information about it.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Capt. Zeroth

[EDIT]
And just so I don't waste space, I'll contribute to this thread (then some one should lock it).

PSP's are pretty cool, but the sony fanboys go a little crazy about how the DS's suck. Also, there are things called laptops that play movies also! :D
http://www.zeldasages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=763

That isn't 6 months old. It is 3 months old, and 3 hours.

Btw, you're a friendly neighborhood?

:D

Back