• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

R.i.p

Reading the articles it seems like another case of celebrity OD, of course we can't make any assumption until a full report is filed.

That's really sad to have someone die that young.

I believe he played a homo in brokeback mountain and was going to be the joker in Batman. Apparently, he recently split with his fiancee or something which could've been motive for him to kill himself.

Of course I didn't get this from the liberal media because this is a secret! You know, don't wanna be makin' a hollywood actor look bad.

Yeah, he played the Joker in the Dark Knight (which is already filmed), one of the cowboys from Brokeback Mountain, and was currently shooting a movie. He'll most likely get the Dark Knight dedicated to him at the end of the movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_Ledger

Moment of Silence Please ...

Well his wife probably divorced him because he did brokeback mountain.

And they're ruining batman with the new movies anyway, this is a sign from god.

I can understand suicide if you're at least above 35 and your life sucks amazingly but 28 is waaay too young. Like if your wife divorced you, you haven't gotten any for 3 years, and you go to sleep everynight drunk and crying right after you masturbate. That's a justified suicide (and so is Kurt Cobain's).

So is he really bisexual or did he just do brokeback mountain for money?

Can we not turn this mormitorium into a bash of Brokeback Mountain! Honestly now, there are some opinions you should just keep to yourself.

As far as I know, we have yet to hear any final information from an autopsy. Therefore, let's just keep everything on the low as far as desecrating his life.

Watch, it's gonna turn out his appendix burst or something, he he he.

I wasn't bashing Brokeback Mountain, but just think how you'd feel if your husband did that.

R.I.P, but if he ODed, I feel no sympathy. No reason for it. A 28 year-old, had a great career, and could have been very famous. This can't happen now. ;(

Well, apparently, he ODed on Ambien, a very powerful sleeping pill. I was reading stories about Ambien, and it seems to be a troublesome drug. People take it and wake up 12 hours later, forgetting the last 24 hours. I read a few different stories that some people take it, get their memory wiped, forgot they took it, and take another dose again. This drug leads people to hallucinate. Its a bad one... I don't think he did it on purpose.

According to what I heard he started taking sleeping pills after he played the role of the Joker and he was always disturbed about it...actually sounds like a good movie.

Yeah, in preparation for the role of the Joker, he locked himself in an appartment for a month to find the perfect role. He kept a journal about the thoughts of the Joker, he found the perfect Joker voices, and he suffered from INSOMNIA, barely getting three hours of sleep a night.

It was an accidental overdose due to his research.

No, Heath played Joker. That's why he had insomnia and that's why he had the sleeping pills.

From all this it seems almost as if he was a victim of circumstance; thank God we didn't experience another Anna Nichole type OD. It's events like this that really make you ponder what it is exactly the actors we know and love suffer through.

Back