• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

R.i.p

I think that's a little past the usual anti celebraty paranoia. If they wanted attention I think they would just act more like Britney Spears, not kill themselves.

First of all, it is a shame that he died because he was a good actor.

And Targelion, don't even start on Kurt Cobain. He was one of the few stars with a justified reason to kill hmself, and on top of that he might not of even killed himself.

Kurt Cobain DEFINATELY killed himself. He left a suicide note, he was smoking weed, and he had like every suicide forshadowing you could think of. Listen to his music!

And Targelion, don't even start on Kurt Cobain. He was one of the few stars with a justified reason to kill hmself
???
"Justifed reason to kill himself"
Yah, okay sure but I don't think anyone has a justified reason to kill themself.

???
"Justifed reason to kill himself"
Yah, okay sure but I don't think anyone has a justified reason to kill themself.

Ooh, my turn! Now not to sound emo or distract the topic, but there are some people who live horrible places and have medically confirmed depressions. They figure that they would be better off feeling nothing at all. Maybe their reasons aren't justified to you, but that is because you aren't them. You need to open your mind to other peoples' views and feelings.

Or they just need to get out and try new things. If they hang around the same people and are influenced in negative ways, they will get depressed or something and kill themselves.

My little sister was really upset by this and I really didn't know what to say...so I made a joke about bologna. It made her laugh.

what ACTUALLY happened was when he was playing the part of the joker, he scared him self, and couldnt go to sleep, so he took sleeping pills, and OD'd

Back