• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Rayman: Raving Rabbids

animaldude

Sage in Training
Hey... Welcome to the first Nintendo Wii review!!!

I was excited about playing this game for the Nintendo Wii and it didn't let me down...

Story- Okay, this game has a great and hilarious story. Rayman is sitting down, having a picnic with a bunch of globoxes (little wierd looking creatures) when all of a sudden the globoxes begin to be sucked into the ground. What pops up from the ground that once held the globoxes are bunnies. The bunny stares at rayman looking VERY funny. Then a large evil-looking bunny grabs rayman and the next thing rayman knows, he's in a large stadium with bunnies cheering and there are 4 "entrances" in the wall. 2 on each side of a large closed gate. The objective is to go in 3 of the 4 entrances and beat the minigame in each entrance. Once you beat 3 the iron gate opens and you can go in. What you do inside could vary from a race to a FPS type game where you should plungers at people. Once you beat the thing in the iron gate you win a baby globox and a plunger. Then you get sent to your "room". There's a lot of stuff in your room. You can look back on the day's minigames by sitting on the toilet... lol. You use the plungers by sticking them to the wall and when you get enopugh you'll be able to climb up and reach the high window. You could also listen to music on your jukebox. You get music by beating all 4 of the minigames in the stadium instead of just beating the 3. So, when you want to go to the next stadium u just knock on the dooor and you get picked up by the mean bunny and he drags you back to the stadium. I give the story an...
8/10!

Music- I love the music. there are songs like; la bamba, girls just wantr to have fun (bunny style), Pump it (black eyed peas). In every stadium there is a very fun game where you have to zap bunnys depending on the beat of the song. Thats a very bad description of the game but its so fun and it gets me jumping to the beat. I give the great music a...
10/10!
Graphics- Well... Nintendo really has dissapointed us with the graphics this generation but Rayman isn't a total graphics failure. The bunnies are really wel done ;). I give the graphics a...
7/10!

Gameplay- Ah, yes. The gameplay. Rayman: Raving Rabbids doesn't dissapoint in gameplay. This game uses excellent use of the Wii remote and it never gets old. For every mini-game it finds a new, fun, and creative way to use that Wiimote. Each minigame is fun because of it. There are 70 minigames so obviously they all can't be perfect but they do their best. I give the gameplay a...
9/10

Overall-A must-have for any Wii owner. I give it an overall...[/SIZE]
8.5/10!

When I get a Wii.................I'll think about it, first I have to get the 6 or 7 games on my Wii Wishlist.................................WHEN I GET A WII!!!

Nice job, but their is a small problem ... I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU ITS RABBIDS, NOT BUNNIES! Get it right, animal. Anyway, nice review.

That's why they call them "Rabbids". Bunnies are another way of saying rabbits, and rabbids are the wierd, psychotic thingies that make up this game....................

Great review, it agrees with my other sources about its solid gameplay, but somewhat lacking graphics. You'd think they'd spend a little more time making it look better for the Wii release. :(

Hmmmmmmmm...........it's officialy on my 'when I get a Wii, I will seriously consider possibly maybe actually getting this game' list:p

Their is COW TOSSING, what more could you want. Oh yeah their is

EXPLODING COW TOSSING!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................tossing exploding cows at random things for no reason.............that jus may be, the most........
INGENIOUS THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!! Except for the wise words from Bob, Versac, and ZG such as: Stop spamming or you will be banned, or: Stop posting on old threads or u will be banned...................

Heh. Wise words.... bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahah! OK....... that being said, R:RR has plenty of randomness for those who enjoy cow tossing, plunger shooting, etc.

Lol... guilty but i knew that rayman was shorter so i wanted to finish it :D

1.rayman
2.zelda
3.supermonkeyball
4.madden07,virtual console gaMES, and gamecube games
5.for christmas i am getting my brother tc:so and i am getting my dad CoD3 so i get to play those games when they arent
6.wii play comes out in january
7.warioware:smoothmoves comes out some time next year... i think
?.metroidprimecorruption
?.supermariogalaxy
?.supersmashbrawl

what ever order those come in

that'll probably be the order i beat my games in :D

Well if your only getting the game because of cow tossing... u would be dissapointed because the cow minigame will last about 15 seconds if you don't stink at videogames. The thing that makes this thing great are the 70+ minigames all together.

my personal favorites include:
the one where you zap rabbids according to the beat of the song (as explained in the review) this minigame is the only one that is included with every "arena/stadium"
the warthog racing and the FPS plunger game which are both played to conclude each "arena"
a fun one is a soccer one where u run up to the ball and the bunny and you kick the bunny into the goal (dont ask) and point to where u want it to go and the goal is small and there is a big bunny blocking it :D
another funny one is where you pump the wii remote up and down to make the bunny in the mining cart move and he goes flying into the air and u have to get him to a certain distance
this one is funny- u continuouly hit the bunny in the head with a hammer and try to get his bump 80 feet or something
i'm kind of having a brain block about all the other minigames and i'm only remembering my favorites and least favorites and forgetting the ones that are in the middle but here are some of my least favorite:
the one where you close the door to the stall with the bunnies in and if u dont get shut the dorr b4 its too late they shoot you (there are 4 doors)
the one where you tilt the table to get the ball through

Back