• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Rayman: Raving Rabbids

Who doesn't love to hurt defensless animals? :D
Dick Cheeney. He likes to hurt Defenseless People (hahaha jk). Anyway, the Rabbids have captured you and are forcing you into Gladitorial fights with Rabbids, so Rabbid abuse is ok.

Dick Cheeney. He likes to hurt Defenseless People (hahaha jk). Anyway, the Rabbids have captured you and are forcing you into Gladitorial fights with Rabbids, so Rabbid abuse is ok.
And that would be my second reason why hurting poor defenseless rabbids is okay :D

You guys better get this game!

That doesn't sound crazy when you consider that being crazy isn't really crazy unless you are crazy in a crazy way in which you crazily don't realize the craziness of other people who are crazy, and people who aren't crazy to boot. I essence, being crazy is not nessesarily crazy, and something crazy can be enjoyed by those who are not crazy.

None can match the clarity that True Madness brings me.

I know! Clarity of True Madness! Anyway, R:RR is so crazy as to be sane and crazy again on the same run. This isn't nesecarily bad though, as Billy Hatcher shows. Another underappreciated gem.

I know! Clarity of True Madness! Anyway, R:RR is so crazy as to be sane and crazy again on the same run. This isn't nesecarily bad though, as Billy Hatcher shows. Another underappreciated gem.
Yes, as I have said before, everyone is crazy, but few are crazy enough to be sane.

Because Rayman games have been good in the past, but the craziness of the Wii was to much to resist making this game.

Yeah, Rayman takes the box, thinks out side of it, and then takes an exploding cow and detonates it on the box!

Yes Slyguy, indeed they do............I am so bad at the original Rayman, I haven't beaten the first level yet..........

Back