• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Read this and reply

Whats up ppl...who heres favorite zelda game of all time is orcarina of time??? if it is ur favorite cuz it is mine then tell me why and if u beat it.

Of course Ocarina of Time is my favorite. It features the first 3-D animation for the Zelda Series. Also, my b/f, ZeldaGuardian, loves the game.

It's a good game, and I like it, but it is over-rated in my opinion. Although it does hold a place in my heart as the first Zelda game I ever played.

Ocarina of Time was good, but the Master Quest was better, though not too much more of a challenge. I beat the Master Quest with like 5 game overs.

In terms of the 3-D Zelda games, Twilight Princess is my favorite with Ocarina of Time close behind, but in overall terms, Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past are about equal.

Back