• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Rejoice!!!!!!!

Wow. How is it that you JUST got the 'net. Sorry but I find it hard to believe that somebody went without the internet at all. Course I've had it since I was seven. Oldschool AOL dial-up back then.

There are some that are unfortunate... i wish i was one of them for i wouldn't have these star star star viruses

I will have internet after Christmas, because of my new computer. I'm getting a 21'' Flat Panel Screen, 2 Terabytes (over 2,048 Gigs of Space) of space, and the best graphic cards you could ever find. I will have the net sometime soon. For now, it's the school's net that I'm allowed on.

Heck, I run the internet here at my school... Anything is unblocked for me, and me only. Isn't that awesome...

That sounds exactly like me in 7th and 8th grade... power is indeed intoxicating. I locked the entire server by accident for 24 hours one time and they threatened to suspend me for a week (But not revoke my access! I was needed!). My mom got a landline through her job for just our house (I think T1...), and now we have a limit of literally 40 MPS. I know, it's rediculous, most small companies run off of lines like that. We can only use a max of 5% of it per computer at any time :D.

Update:
Annddd my laptop died on me. Looks like the good life of triple-tasking is over :(.

Back