• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Rock Band

krimson05

Loftwing
at first i bought the rockband for ps2 but after you beat all the songs on expert there aint really anywhere to go from there. i traded it in and now i bought rockband for the 360. its worth it because you can download a bunch of songs and play them together with your buddies. AWESOME GAME!!!!!

What's even better, is that I read that they're making Rock Band for the Wii

Yeah, but it's basically gonna be the PS2 version... No online play, and no new song even though it's coming out AFTER WiiWare.

But I have a neighbor w/ a 360 and Rock Band and three of us get together and play. I'm guitar/bass, the guy who has it is drums or bass, and my crazy Canadian neighbor is vocals cause he's the only one who can sing with a ****.

I really wanna play rock band cuz im a REAL drummer and i wanna see how faithful they were to drumming. people have told me that its like playing real drums, but i aint buyin it.

Yeah I've heard that too, by an actual drummer, and I say why not? Not that hard to simulate drums.

I've heard that people have hacked the drum sets to act as real drums. And as I can see, it is pretty close to the real set-up (although smaller).

Any idea how much the game will cost? Because I can drum and strum with wiimotes just fine.

I think the game alone costs $50, but they bundle it with drums, guitar, and a mic for about $120. I'm not sure if I'll get it or not.

i bought mine for 170 dollars and it is exactlly like real drumming. i play the drums and it's just like it. the bad thing is when you play the demo in video game store's it doesnt have the bass pedal but when you buy the game it does have it.

Hey I don't really care HOW much it costs, cause I'm probably going to get it. Since I'm going to college next year and bringing my Wii, that would be fun to do with my 3 roommates.

I don't understand the allure of the recent music game surge. Following different colored commands is now fun? No thanks.
"Shooting" moving color lights at other moving color lights is now fun? It's called a video game.

It stimulates the effect of being in a band for those who suck with instruments but are great at video games.

Pushing a red button at the right time isn't my idea of fun. Thats all.
Do you hear yourself? The point of any game, ever, ultimately, is to push the right button at the right time. This game just adds a band and music effect which is entirely welcome to music lovers.

Back