• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Runescape

mr.cuddles

Loftwing
hey guys..i just wanted to know if any of u guys played rs because i want to just know who plays it because i know it

I agree with windmage. Runescape is not a very good game. I likedinto it. You should try different games like LOTR online or something like that.

My first post ever on this website was on April 24, 2005. I made on thread entitled "Runescape" and then I didn't post again until February or January 2006. Teddy had made me join even though I wasn't interested (I think that's how it goes)... and then I decided to check back in the beggining of 2006... no one was really on so it was just me and sample. and I guess bob lol... gradually people started to come back a little. Then I think i left for a few months... and then I decided to start again in summer of 06 and the rest is history...

There's my history lesson for the day.
Wait no... the trivia involves world history!SO BE THERE

Back