• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Skyward Sword Review / Guides?

Linkman

Loftwing
Hi Zelda Sages. Just curious as to when / if you're going to put up your Skyward Sword review and guides. It's been, well, nearly three months since the game was released :). I know you're all bussy with this new site stuff, but would be cool to see some stuff.

If I'm not mistaken, Bob is planning on using the review and guide to help promote the new site. Or, they'll come out with the new site at any rate.

Dakare is correct. The Skyward Sword review, the text, is complete, done, graded, all that jazz. We're also working on a walkthrough and other guides for Skyward Sword, all of which will be launched with the new version of Zelda Sages. For the first time, we'll be including a video review as well as a more thorough full-text review.

I know it's a pain waiting. I wanted to have everything up and done around the middle of November, but we're only a volunteer staff of a few people - all of whom in college. Once the structure is up/complete, we're going to be able to roll out content WAY faster. It'll be worth the wait.

As an FYI though, we gave Skyward Sword an overall score of 99%. The full score breakdown / reasoning will be revealed with the launch of the review. As for guides, feel free to post in Zelda 101 and someone should be able to help you out :).

If there's any help on the guide that can be done, I can show you what I have put together. Been working on this guide, ever since its debut. I have a complete adventure guide for both Regular and Hero Modes, plus most of the misc. quests and items and such.

Back