• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Soul Calibur 2 (GC)

OK. My favorite character to use ... Talim! She is so strong, and I am really good with her. Next is Nightmare of Course.

My favorite character hmmm.. i would say that i don't really have one. my top characters though are:

link,
cervantes,
talim,
and voldo,

to me they're all fast. even though cervantes seems slow, he's as fast as lightning when i'm him.

Ok, Talims good. But! Seung Mina with her halberd...I poke people far away like a certain someone in my physics pokes me repeatedly. And if they get in close, knock 'em down with her cartwheel slash, make some distance, and poke them some more.

It's fun ^-^

hey, cool news about the Wii, i dont have one yet...
anyway, i just want to say i got it for Ps2 (not knowing) thinking it had link on it since i kick butt with him and when i learned that Hehachi took the place of the hero of time I went crazy,[ i didnt have a gc back then]:eek: also I'm a newbie to this site, and an absolute Link when it comes to Zelda!

Yes.....welcome to Zeldasages:D I hope you enjoy it here! I think there should be up to four players rather than 2..... THAT would be quite a brawl...

I have this game for the PS2 and it is totally awsome. I beat the whole game without cheating which is pretty amazing for me.

There are no cheats...that I know of... and yes, there pretty much is no story, but the gameplay is why it is so awesome! :)

Back