• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Spirit Tracks

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
So, any thoughts on the new game?

I personally have mixed feelings. It looks the same as Phantom Hourglass, and PH was a pretty good game. But a train? I mean, come on, in that aspect its a bit too similar to PH. Train=steamboat on land. Basically. Although the gollem(?) thing looks cool.

Why won't nintendo get a ******* brain and release games for actual consoles and not stupid little hand held pieces of bullshit that aren't even worth a **** and a half? Oh and when I said "games" what I actually meant was "good games", something nintendo's really really gonna have to grit their teeth for, their gold covered arrogant asshole teeth.

fox.jpg

296974788_a39924a8c6.jpg

I must admit, I was a little disappointed myself we didn't see a confirmed Wii Zelda title. That, and the game just looks so similar to PH I'm really just in hopes they fix the problems I pointed out before (for God's sake fix the music!).

That aside it's still a Zelda game and will still continue the story.

webmasterbob... Now if we saw another Wii Title... We will all die! The last Wii Zelda Title went against so much Zelda Tradition! e.g. cucco's are supposed to chase you!... Your not supposed to control them!!!!

So, yeah... I'm getting Spirit Tracks... Who here wants it???

**** this!!! lets all b oldschool badasses and play our N64s! back to the basics with ocarina of time, which in my opinion is the pinnacle of the zelda saga.

Hell, let's be even more old school and play NES Zelda! Or you know what, why don't we go even further back and play with real swords and shields!

webmasterbob... Now if we saw another Wii Title... We will all die! The last Wii Zelda Title went against so much Zelda Tradition! e.g. cucco's are supposed to chase you!... Your not supposed to control them!!!!

So, yeah... I'm getting Spirit Tracks... Who here wants it???

Twilight Princess was a GameCube game which was ported to the Wii at the last minute. I think (or at least hope) that the next Wii Zelda will be able to bring us something that we can really sink our teeth into. I don't really know what makes me think that, but it's just the way I feel about it.

Anyway, back to the topic. I'm looking forward to Spirit Tracks. Sure, it looks a lot like PH, and the train is a little off-setting, but I think it'd going to be good. I see Phantom Hourglass as Nintendo sort of testing the DS's capabilities and seeing what they can do with it. I thought PH was a very fun game, and that is was well done. It was really easy and it certainly had its flaws, but being on the DS, it introduced a bunch of new ideas and ways of doing things. So it was good for people who hadn't played the previous games, and it was still a fun game for us who have.

I think that anyone who liked PH will like Spirit Tracks. I can't wait until it comes out, and I think it's going to be a good game.

I can't wait till we see some mature Zelda games. I want to see Link slicing a monkey in half and walking through its intestines.

Back