• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Summer Reading

making stuff up always works! i made up a story about how i had to go to a friends house so i could take a sledge hammer to a car. making stuff up is always worth it...

Yay, now that the horrible and much dreaded summer reading tests are over, how did everybody do?

I got a 92% on The Bean Trees and 90% on And Then There Were None.
Know what I hate about the tests? They always ask the most bizarre questions. Like, "What color was this dude's shirt on the day that blah blah blah..." Or they ask you a true or false question, and it's so vague that it could be true or false depending on how you interpret the question. And what if they mis-spell a character's name?!?!?! Then is it true or false? Oh, and what about when they ask you about what's on the cover of the book? I hate that!! Especially because various publications of the book have different covers, or, say, you got the audio off of I-tunes so you never read the actual book!! Darn reading tests.

So, how'd they go for everybody??

My teacher might have them back today. My test for Giants in the Earth was quite sad though. It reminded me of the drug surveys.

Did Beret die?

No.

Did Beret die in a Thunderstorm?

No.

Did Beret die from Illness?

No.

Do you smoke marijuana?

No.

Do you smoke marijuana in a car?

No.

Do you smoke marijuana in school?

No.