• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Summer Reading

I finished Ender's Game... Amazing I thought..

Pendragon 9 = win
I stopped reading Pendragon after 5. That's when it got really really stupid (or arguably at 4, but I gave it another chance). Whenever some possiblity arose that would make the kids job a lot easier, some new rule about the universe came out of nowhere to make that impossible. 1 and 2 were really really good books though.

Also, did he ever nail that girl?

I stopped reading Pendragon after 5. That's when it got really really stupid (or arguably at 4, but I gave it another chance). Whenever some possiblity arose that would make the kids job a lot easier, some new rule about the universe came out of nowhere to make that impossible. 1 and 2 were really really good books though.

Also, did he ever nail that girl?

No, he did not -.- That isn't the point though is it?

So.. I finished all my summer reading, save my AP biology -.-

Ender's game... Amazing, everyone read it.

Into the Wild.. I seriously didn't expect what it was about. Morbid and interesting, it shows some people can be intelligent, but extremely... Adventurous. Read that as well.

So.. I finished all my summer reading, save my AP biology -.-

Ender's game... Amazing, everyone read it.

Into the Wild.. I seriously didn't expect what it was about. Morbid and interesting, it shows some people can be intelligent, but extremely... Adventurous. Read that as well.
Ender's Game sucked, why do people read that book

Old Man and the Sea was an amazing book though.

whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still have to finish one book and start the other!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is going to be fun -.-

You fail, and come September 8th, if you don't pass the tests, your teacher hates you for the rest of the year.
If you have any idea what the book is about it's almost impossible to fail those tests. I read less than half of one of my books last year and got a 90%.

I get to reread Pride and Prejudice or Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I'm thinking PaP cause it's not so OVER RATED. I mean, Harry Potter is good, but it's WAY over done. Plus in PaP Eveyone thinks that Darcey is the worst rich snob ever until the middle of the book (which they ENTIRELY SKIP in the movie!!!). I mean seriously, why do movies always have to skip over my favorite parts of books?

I get to reread Pride and Prejudice or Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I'm thinking PaP cause it's not so OVER RATED. I mean, Harry Potter is good, but it's WAY over done. Plus in PaP Eveyone thinks that Darcey is the worst rich snob ever until the middle of the book (which they ENTIRELY SKIP in the movie!!!). I mean seriously, why do movies always have to skip over my favorite parts of books?

Because movie adaptations are horrible compared to the book, save a few. Take Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix. The book was good! The movie was not!

Back