• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Sup Everyone

Liriano

Loftwing
Yes I don't know if this is the right place to talk about myself, but whatever. I made an accound about a year ago and never came on ZeldaSages. I am fuflilling a promise I made to webmasterbob by coming onto this site. So if anyone would be kind enough to show me around the site and tell me everything it is I need to know that would great.

Welcome back (I guess), Liriano, to ZeldaSages. I'm the Co-Webmaster, ZeldaGuardian... If you're wondering what do to here, it's this. Just be yourself and chat among others about stuff and whatnot. Obey the rules and don't do anything that will make us do something that we don't like to do and you'll do fine...

If you have any other questions about this place or other, contact the administration and one of us are bound to answer your question.

Thanks,
ZeldaGuardian, Music Composer for ZS and Nintendo

Hey, good to see the username finally works! Welcome, and feel free to post more than the once you promised! :D

welcome to zeldasages bro. i'm the dgaf on zeldasages.i walk talk and dress dgaf. i'm the rebel. i get alot of infractions. but i like to be myself. i know i get infractions but i have a short temper and people like to lite my fuse with certain posts. but i know i deserved my infractions now that i'm all calm. so welcome to zeldasages. everyone here inice and they treat you as if u are part of the family. i was once treated like scum but i like to believe i have earned respect around here. have fun on zeldasages. but please.

dont act like me. it is annoying and not allowed on zeldasages.

welcome to the family

Back