• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

The Question of the Gods!

Pirates vs. Ninja What is better?

• Total voters
Personally, I would be a cross of a ninja and a pirate. Pretty much a rogue ninja who does what he wants, pillaging and things.

I will reserve my opinion on this subject ;).

What's the obsession with Ninjas vs Pirates? People have been asking me for a while...

Totally pirates. They've got the eye patch and the peg leg and most importantly, THE BOOZE!!!! Cmon, whats not to love? Pirates don't kill you. Ninjas do.

Totally pirates. They've got the eye patch and the peg leg and most importantly, THE BOOZE!!!! Cmon, whats not to love? Pirates don't kill you. Ninjas do.
Pirates rape you
rob you
then kill you.

And how many real pirates were there with peg legs?

Also, most of them wore eye patches so when they boarded the interior of a ship, they could open their other eye which could see much better in the dark. Pirates who lost an eye only wore patches for a while, and then skin covered the eye socket.

Real ninjas are still cool, real pirates are like people in the Caribbean on stolen yachts with nice little mustaches who hold black market guns to fisherman's heads and take their pocket change.

Well modern pirates don't even get up to bullets. At least there are still stories about assassins and stuff. How many movies do you see about pirates in the 20th century?

Who cares about the quantity of movie ninjas and movie pirates... that's not the point...

Simply here's what it comes down to...

Pirates: booze, women, gold

Ninjas: stealth, cool weapons.... that's all I can think of..

Simply here's what it comes down to...

Pirates: booze, women, gold

Ninjas: stealth, cool weapons.... that's all I can think of..
I think you forgot:

Pirates: Scurvy, running from the law, poor health, loss of limbs, death at the age of 33

Ninjas: Constant battle, black clothes in the summer, having to take out samurai, lifelong spyjobs, failing a job = seppuku/harakiri.

Just too put a little realism into the works.

Back