• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Toy Story 3

That's pretty interesting actually. I saw the first Toy Story when I was visiting Disney about a month or two before it was distributed nationally to theaters. I kept begging my parents to see it again only for them to tell me I had to wait two months and how the world can be cruel :D.

Hm, 2010...I'll be in my early 20s. I'll just get someone to go and see it with me on a date :p.

That's pretty interesting actually. I saw the first Toy Story when I was visiting Disney about a month or two before it was distributed nationally to theaters. I kept begging my parents to see it again only for them to tell me I had to wait two months and how the world can be cruel :D.

Hm, 2010...I'll be in my early 20s. I'll just get someone to go and see it with me on a date :p.
That's inspiring Bob....

Saw it myself and thought it was pretty cool, except the ending did make me cry a bit, as old as I am. This thread is kinda old though, but welcome to the community btw!

Back