• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Tribute to the Webmaster

Liriano

Loftwing
Just so I know. Who here actually knows, (knowing being seen and talked to in person), Webmasterbob, our beloved webmaster to this site? This is a tribute to the webmaster and to all his hard work he has put in developing and maintaining this site.

actually a good many of the members here are personal friends of the webmaster....i however have never met bob in person, as i am just a volunteer worker from the south.

Yes indeed, some, but not all. It would be rather awesome if I had 117 personal friends *I have about 4,000,000 acquaintances, although that's a story for another day ;)*.

Just as a side note, the few that know me...I know where you live! *Well, except for one, however Mapquest + my newly transmissioned crown victoria will find you:cool:.* Actually, maybe someone should make up a page about all the facts known about this little known person by the name of Bob...hmmm

*cough, brownie points for whomever does...cough*

Well then, where do I LIVE? I know you...I think I'm your friend, yet I do not remember telling you where I live...unless that leaked...O_O

actually a good many of the members here are personal friends of the webmaster....i however have never met bob in person, as i am just a volunteer worker from the south.
Yup, Windmage is the our slave... he thinks he's a volunteer staff member but the truth is he must do what the webmaster tells him to do... and he doesn't get paid for it.

(sorry windmage)

OH BOY... you guys are soooo stupid -_-
If you want to know where someone lives you look below their avatar... see...

Bob lives in your mind and Ultima lives in the heavens...

Hmm... what else was I goin to say....
oh yah...

GO WEBMASTERBOB!!!

Oh silly webmaster.... Of course you know where I live, but I know where you AND your grandparents live. Haha, jk, I would never do anything to you or your family. They're too nice.

And I saw your Crown Vic the other day and I want to know this: Why hasn't it been repainted?

I give my final thanks to Webmaster Bob, for watching over everyone and keeping the bad people out of ZS and keeping this place, just about clean. It's been a truly good time, being here....

I've known Bob for a few years now, tinyslam90 has known him for longer. I don't know how long Lt. Justin or Capt. Zeroth have known him, though.

Yup, Windmage is the our slave... he thinks he's a volunteer staff member but the truth is he must do what the webmaster tells him to do... and he doesn't get paid for it.

(sorry windmage)

OH BOY... you guys are soooo stupid -_-
If you want to know where someone lives you look below their avatar... see...

Bob lives in your mind and Ultima lives in the heavens...

Hmm... what else was I goin to say....
oh yah...

GO WEBMASTERBOB!!!

o.o

bob never 'demands' i do things ;)
he asks in the polite "im your boss so please do as i request'' kind of way :)

a southern kid being takin slave by yankees....how typical ;)

I've met webmaster thrice in person. 1. Jambo 2. NYLT 3. football game between our schools
We also talk sometimes online.

I personally know Bob and I think I became his friend at theatre.. He has taught me many things, some of which I shouldnt -.- BOB IS A GOD... but seriously.. He is

Back