• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

True Evil

How much do you hate Hillary Clinton?

• I REALLY DON'T LIKE HER...AT ALL.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What are you talking about?!? I'm DEFINATELY voting for her!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
Wow. I was watching the news last night, and you might know, but HILLARY CLINTON IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! This is a MAJOR problem, because she has showed us that: She hates videogames, and if she can't get rid of them, make so many laws restricting them, that they die out. Also, she plans on taking away private gun ownership, EVEN THOUGH THE 2ND AMMENDMENT IN THE BILL OF RIGHTS IS: THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS!!! She will be the number one cause of the destruction of anything remotely fun and free in our society!!!

I hate her as much as the next guy but i think thats flaming >_<

whatever... im probably wrong.. :D

ya i think that she will be the downfall of our country and she probably will be elected due to thefact that everyone hates republicans now -_-

I hope Guliani runs :)

It's not a flame, I am stating facts about her, and trying to persuade others to see what I see. Someone who has tried, and still does, to get rid of videogames.

Take Away VIDEO GAMES!!! *starts twitching* NO... I will not let that happen. If she becomes President (by some lucky draw of the game...), then I will make sure that Video Games will stay alive. I know the President now... I've met him in the White House... I will not let this happen...

I have known about this for a while, and I think that this is ridiculous. I believe that a woman can and will be president, but not Hilary Clinton as she is fidgety twitch EVIL!

They'll never be able to take away video games. People will just create them and and we can buy them from game dealers. Also, video games are a huge part of the economy and they also provide an escape from reality that can also be reached by using drugs, thus, outlawing video games will make drug abuse more popular.

Also, there should be another choice in the poll: I DON'T CARE

I have no real opinion one way to another. While I don't like many of her views, she essentially has eight years of presidential experiance to draw upon. That's better that most politicians we have these days :(.

As for the Second Amendment, the exact text reads:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
That comma in red there is usually omitted from most quotations, but I've been to Washington, and while it's barely readable, THAT COMMA IS THERE. Why is that important you ask? Here's why: the entire thing is a pair of appositives. With the appositives removed, it reads A well regulated Militia shall not be infringed. This gives no rights to firearms whatsoever for uses other than regional defense. In addition, most of the constitution has been rendered obselete by time anyway, and acutal militias are rare enough to be a non-issue. While this can be inferred from the text, I'm not totally in favor of control of firearms, just handguns. The handgun serves one purpose: to kill or incapacitate a human. It's not that much trouble to use a friggin rife.

They'll never be able to take away video games. People will just create them and and we can buy them from game dealers. Also, video games are a huge part of the economy and they also provide an escape from reality that can also be reached by using drugs, thus, outlawing video games will make drug abuse more popular.

Also, there should be another choice in the poll: I DON'T CARE
Those are some interesting points... lol :D

All I'm hoping is that the Democrats come to their senses and nominate Obama as Presidential canidate. He's very down to Earth, doesn't want to take anything away, and wants to give more rights. You should really look him up.

Is he that senator from indiana or illinois? That guy looked decent, but I would have to do my research on him...Right now, I'm just hoping that Hillary Clinton doesn't make it past the primaries, even though she probably will...:( _O _(

Is he that senator from indiana or illinois? That guy looked decent, but I would have to do my research on him...Right now, I'm just hoping that Hillary Clinton doesn't make it past the primaries, even though she probably will...:( _O _(
of course she will...
and about Obama... not to sound racist or anything but do we really want a muslim president leading us in a war against a muslim country? I dont think that's the best decision.
I think that if the democrats want to win the next election they should put up a totally normal person... not a woman, etc. This is because a lot of americans want change and they dont think republicans will give them it. That would be my game plan if i were them...

That's because a stereotype republican is conservative, lasseiz faire (let it be), while a stereotype democrat is liberal (Progressive, change)

Obama ... either your talking about some weird senator from the Mid-West, or it is a typo and you mean Osama. The guy we are fighting in this war.

Obama ... either your talking about some weird senator from the Mid-West, or it is a typo and you mean Osama. The guy we are fighting in this war.
Where have you been?
Obama is the Senator from Illinois who is runing for the presidential democratic candidate against Hillary

That's because a stereotype republican is conservative, lasseiz faire (let it be), while a stereotype democrat is liberal (Progressive, change)

Actually, that is what they are, no stereotyping involved. That describes the parties. Its either you believe it more or less, or you join a 3rd party.

In all honesty, I think she would do a fine job. She does not hate videogames. If you read what she writes on the subject she is mearly overconcerned. She has far more to her policy than videogame violance and far more important things to her on the agenda. It is unconstitutional to take away or limit sale of videogames. The same thing happened with movies thirty or so years ago, look how well that bill lasted :D.

As someone who can vote in the next election, I'll have to see how she stands against the competition. Honestly, she would not be a poor choice, I already think she's better than her husband *well, that doesn't take much :p*.

...and guys, please don't get into any odd planning in her. I don't want to be cited by homeland security as a threat, that wouldn't be very good ;).

Well, I heard that she wants her 'hubbie' to run as VP! That is unconstitutional, as if she is rendered unable to perform her job, he becomes Prez and gets another Term!

Back