• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Upcoming Chatroom Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

animaldude

Sage in Training
I've noticed that the chat room has been packed every night so I've decided to schedule some events for the chat room.

Thursday... July 17, 2008- Fighter's Tech (hosted by: Targelion)

Friday... July 18, 2008- Surprise Game (hosted by: animaldude)

Saturday... July 19, 2008- Surprise Game (hosted by: ???)

Sunday... July 20, 2008
- Mute Trivia (hosted by: webmasterbob)

Monday... July 21, 2008
- Fighter's Tech (hosted by: ???)

Wednesday... July 23, 2008
- Surprise Game (hosted by: animaldude)

Thursday... July 24, 2008
- Surprise Game (hosted by: animaldude)

Friday... July 25, 2008
- Fighter's Tech (hosted by: ???)

Saturday... July 26, 2008- Mute Trivia (hosted by: animaldude)

Surprise games will be chosen from this interesting list of chatroom games.

If hosted by says: ???, just post here and say what event you want to host.

This thread is to discuss the events or whatever...

Edit: All FTs start around 7, everything else starts at 8. (unless a good number of people decide to change it for one night)

The Fighter's Tech has begun. Feel free to join in at any time. Here's a little sample:

fighterstech34321bf9.jpg

If I am not doing anything the next FT game, I think we should continue my story. I had good plans and it was gonna be good.

If I am not doing anything the next FT game, I think we should continue my story. I had good plans and it was gonna be good.
Complicated stuff gets boring, Targ. And plus, it's not like anyone's ever there in an FT. Everyone except the host is AFK. Always. It gets very frustrating.

Story's always good but don't force the players to follow it, and don't make it too long. These people's attention spans are used to Halo and GTA type games (kill kill kill kill kill a winner is you).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back