• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Upcoming DS Games

animaldude

Sage in Training
Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
Starwars: Lethal Alliance
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy
Theme Park
Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles: Ring of Fates
Meteos: Disney Magic
Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Spirit Caller
Konami Classic Series: Arcade Hits
Inyuasha: Secret of the Devine Jewel

Those are the top 10 gamespot upcoming DS games. there obviously aren't a lot of big names here so you can see how nintendo is primarily focused on the Wii right now. I wonder what meteos disney magic is about... I <3 Disney :D

Of the above, the only ones I am somewhat exited for are:
I:LotUN
tLoZ: PH
FFCC: RoF
and maybe SW: LA

Is Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin out yet? If it isn't, it deserves to be on the list. Quite frankly, I despise Disney (just my personal opinion), but they did do well with KH. I hope that Meteos: Disney Magic isn't a sequel to the glory that is Meteos, but it probably will be.

1. Meteos: DH will be Meteos but with Disney backgrounds. In my opinion, that is stoopid.
2. Izuna will be an RPG with a random Dungeon Creator, and your job is to, well, you can figure it out.
3. I believe that Portrait of Ruin is out, but am not sure.

Ya, Portrait of Ruin is out and it's supposed to be great...
I want to get Yoshi Islsand DS for christmas... that looks good too

Yeah, I think that PH is the one that will sell the best out of all of the above. It has not had a lot of Hype, but that may be a good thing.

It will come, else hordes of angry gamers will eat the entire staff of Square alive. :mad:

Well, only advanced minds such as the ones here at ZS will think about this, and unless we "plant" the idea of FF7 for DS in a bunch of crazed fanboys' heads, this will not hapen........hmmmmmm, now that I think of it, that doesn't sound all that bad...;)

I never meant FF7 on the DS was bad, I meant that stirring up a riot among FF7 and Nintendo fanboys so that nintendo would make FF7 would be bad, but it's sounding better and better by the minute..........I wouldn't do it, but it was just a random idea, and I'm sorry if it is considered spam.

Back