• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Upcoming DS Games

It has been announced that pokemon diamond will be released on 4/22/06 1 day before my brother's birthday :D
I hear that diamond will in some way be compatible with the upcoming wii game.... pokemon revoluton
I think you will be able to use pokemon you've caught in that game to create some type of combo and use it in the game....
that'll be all :)

Well, both the DS and the Wii have Wi-Fi capability, but other than that, I don't see how they could interface.

It has been announced that pokemon diamond will be released on 4/22/06 1 day before my brother's birthday :D
I hear that diamond will in some way be compatible with the upcoming wii game.... pokemon revoluton
I think you will be able to use pokemon you've caught in that game to create some type of combo and use it in the game....
that'll be all :)

Uhhhhhhh.........Do you mean 4/22/07?:confused: if it were coming out on the date you stated, It would be already out.....:p

Well, both the DS and the Wii have Wi-Fi capability, but other than that, I don't see how they could interface.

Yeah, that sounds right.....Unless you need a special attachment to connect the DS to the TV...but that would be a hinderance, so the only way I see the DS interacting with the Wii is by wireless connection, or Wi-Fi...

Back