• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Upcoming Wii Games

The awsome ones in my opinion;
  • Battalion Wars 2
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Sonic and the Secret Rings (they should have kept it Wildfire :()
  • WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Well, first things first, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH WILDFIRE! Second ... Mortal Kombat on the Wii?! ...

MORTAL KOMBAT ON THE WII!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to ask before you have an aneurism pop up in your brain, are you happy, sad, disgusted, etc. how do you feel about MK on the Wii, I honestly can't tell;)

On gamefaqs.com, you click on the game system of your choice, and then scroll down to the bottom of the page, where it has games and release dates for: US, Japan, and Europe. Also, there is an option to see more releases

OK, THAT IS NOT A SPOILER! Don't Abuse the Spoilers! Anyway, when I say Mortal Kombat on the Wii, think for a second.

Imagine using the Controller as your hands. *Warning, revealing a finishing move, not meant for those who hate violence.*
Ever wonder what it feels like when Subzero grabs a persons head in order to rip it out with its spine? Yeah I thought so to.

That wasn't really a spoiler either. I know why you used it, but try and avoid the more graphic depictions of the finishing moves, awsome as they may be.

Battalion Wars looks pretty cool...so far the games i went to get for next year are:
Maybe Battalion Wars 2
WarioWare: Smoothmoves
Brawl
Metroid
Maybe Super Mario Strikers

Well, I could have all the games listed above, but it would mean nothing without Brawl!

I know, and yes, I said that MK on the Wii would be cool, if you used the Controller in a cool way. Probably still wouldn't get it, but it sounds awesome.

SUPER PAPER MARIO LOOKS AMAZING!

i am an old paper mario fan, one of my first games on the 64, and i am tres excited! this looks super good!

Back