• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Upcoming Wii Games

Hurrah for Paper Mario! I only have Thousand Year Door, but that alone got me hooked.
I'm in hopes the original Paper Mario for the N64 will be released as a virtual console game. My N64 cartridge of Paper Mario decided to conk out after I played it about 4 time through *it's one heck of a long game*.
no. but im hoping to get one for xmas or my birthday.

Good luck with getting the Wii. If you don't snag one somehow......well idk, beat a store clerk :p

I am very analitical. I pay attention VERY carefully top things when I want to. And the Wii, is a subject worth focusing on. So from all of the "data" I've gathered in my head, I believe that there is an extremely high possibility of there being a Wii for Mii

I am very analitical. I pay attention VERY carefully top things when I want to. And the Wii, is a subject worth focusing on. So from all of the "data" I've gathered in my head, I believe that there is an extremely high possibility of there being a Wii for Mii
Translation: he pulled a random number out of the air to say that it's almost certain.

Hey, you have, what, 2-3 games? I have 6 that I need to beat before my parents will let me think about getting a new game, one of which is horrible, one of which is a clone of a game from 2 years ago, and 4 that rule (and Wii Sports)

My guess:

You hate - SMB:BB

Clone - madden?

all others - TP, TC, that's all I remember...

I estimate numbers with a 5 or 0 at the end. Considering every bit of data I gather, I determine from my own standards, my chances of something.

Yes, Slyguy p00ns in MP multiplayer, but I've gotten better :)

Yeah... I think that madden really revolutionized sports games for the wii.... I think that a lot of the upcoming sports games will folow madden's path

The only things that I think might have a problem are Basketball and Soccer (futbol). I can't imagine that on the Wii.

actually basketball doesn't sound to hard of a game to make for the wii.. block like you swat in madden, shoot with a flick of the remote, i wonder if ea sports would risk making that type of game though. Kind of off topic but I think that the ps3 is the best system for sports games. I was reading ps3 reviews and I saw that pretty much every sports game got an 8 or above and there was only one good game that wasn't sports which was obviously resistance fall of man...

one of the upcoming wii games is mario strikers and I don't see how they can make a good soccer game but if they're going for it... they must have some good ideas

The Wii is not limited by its controller, that's the beauty of it. All you have to do to access a standard control scheme is plug in a GNC controller, and away you go.

I dunno, but I tink it will either use the GCN controller (perhaps it gives you one for non-Gamecube Wii-ers) or the Classic Controller.

Back