• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

W00t!

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
'Nough said. I bet you all can guess what I got for Hannukah. I didn't want to double post in who got a Wii, so ... W00T!

I know that all of my gifts are gonna be for Wii, as my parents got me a bundle, with a lot, and I mean A LOT, of games. First, the Wii and ... TP! W00T!

Congrats................_( :)')) _( :)')) _(

P.S. I Told You SO!!!!!:D

I'm the only S.I.T. nominee without a Wii now..._( :)')) _( :)')) _(_( :)')) _( :)'))

I just beat TP less than an hour ago, AND IT IS GOOD! The ending is particularly intriguing, and ties up a few loose ends (for those who try to plot the timeline).

Too ... many ... crying ... MONKEY! (Bob and Versac should know what I mean)

Anyway, I know that one of my other games I am gonna get is Red Steel.

Well, you've barely seen a small fraction of the game. You'll find it contains far more than a bunch of crazed monkeys :). Congrats on your shiny new Wii!

Yea mine shipped at 1:43 AM on Friday, and will arrive on Tuesday the 19th. Congrats, though. It sounds like fun. And remember to not break you TV and to remove the Nunchuck when playing golf.

Well, you've barely seen a small fraction of the game. You'll find it contains far more than a bunch of crazed monkeys :). Congrats on your shiny new Wii!
Uhhh ... I was talking about Ultima's Monkey's. I haven't even started yet because I had to go to Temple, and got home to late to start.

I will not, but I am only on now for a few minutes as I have to go to a Dinner at somebodies house and I am STILL yet to play. First things first, I am gonna create a Mii and play Wii Sports for a little bit. Then TP SHALL BE MINE!

Also, No Games today, just CLOTHES!

Uhh ... TP of course, I know Red Steel, and I am hoping for Rayman and either Marvel, Madden, TC or Exite Truck

Well, tonight I got Red Steel ... and a SECOND Wiimote!

And I finally got to play. TP rules! Wii Sports is fun!

Well, I haven't gotten that far yet, but Red Steel is actually making me Seasick at times. Its so hard to control, it takes about a minute to kill one guy.

Well my good news is that my Wii arrived today! Anyway, my cat also got hit by a stepstool, but that's not the point... She's alright.

I'm finishing the sidequests in TP and replaying it with another file, but I still plan on downloading many, many VC games.

OK, Red Steel is feeling better, TP is still awesome (I am going at a slow pace right now to savor the flavor) and I got Marvel: Ultimate Alliance today. W to the 0 the 0t

Back