• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

W00t!

4 Nights, 5 Days. The day starts at Sunset. And I am hoping for either Exite Truck, Rayman or Trauma Center, in that order.

Cool... lol I was just spying on my dad and I think he's getting my brother or I super swing golf... i don't want that game :( lol

Viva Trauma Center! W00T!!!!! Hope you get it, PS, happy channukah..... May the rest of your channukah *spell check* be filled with Wii, TP, and other fun Wii related stuff. 1 week till I know if a Wii be under my trii...

As for me, I hope to not get many wii games... I'm occupied as it is and there are more games to come next year!!! Maybe that "power to beat videogames at superspeeds" isn't a bad idea :)

Sooooooooooooooooooooo what didst thou gettith tonighteth o guy who happens to be Sly? and how many nights of channukah are left?

Their are two nights left, and yesterday I got the Deal or No Deal Play at Home Game (REALLY) and Today I got Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. I also know I have 2 more games left to get, to total 6 GAMES!

Super Monkey Ball is really fun! Especially the minigames...
so you got...
a wii
tp
smbbb
m:ua
redsteel

hmm, not a bad collection! I hope you get rayman and trauma center

OK, but if a game has to live on MINI-Games, then it is not worth it.

Anyway, Madden NFL 07 Wii Today amd a Sudoku Calender, plus a few DVD's from my brother.

OMG... MAdden '07 for the wii is the best sports game ever!!!! You'll love it!

Games that live off of minigames-
warioware
rayman
you get the idea

1. My plan, trade it in at EB, then buy Exite Truck (I know that I am gettig one more game and know what it is)
2. Which team should I use for Franchise: My Team or My Other Team (I will tell you this, I like both, and have really made my mind up anyway) for Madden

Ultima, Me, and ... Me know, but I'll tell you tomorrow.

Hint: Look at Favorite Games for (.....)

Back