• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Watch This: The Gauntlet Challenge

Re: watch this- the gauntlet challenge

:eek::eek::eek:

Oh my god, thats crazy.

Walks away from Targelion.

Do you want to come to the next one?
You'll never find me! :eek:

That would be interesting though, party with the ZS members. I should hold a yearly East Coast conference at the family business, that might work :D.

I know the post date, but when was the actually filmed? I'm guessing summer, seeing as it was light at 8:00 PM.

Yea it was during the summer. I had to edit it so it was no longer than 10 minutes, which was...a blast.
Herr Webmaster, you should definitely oversee the next attempt (when there is one). Targelion, make sure you post when its gonna be. This summer perhaps?

yeah, probably over the summer or over break or something. This time people can play Gauntlet on one screen, Gauntlet 2 on on another screen, and since I got my NES to work, people can play Gauntlet for NES, or Gauntlet 4 for sega genesis.

That...
was...
AWESOME

Except for the part where you guys dressed up as the characters, that was pretty sad.

But invite me to the next one, I can't even play, I just wanna watch...plus, I have no friends.

You know what would've been a good theme song for this?

It's the...EYE OF THE TIGER...

Stand up to the challange of our rivals.

All right your in. You'll probably play a little bit cause it is such a fun game. You can also be in the next video if you want.

Sure, except if anyone screams like that again I'm gonna sock'em in the face.

They only screamed when the effects of the game really got to their head, so sure you my permission. That will bring them back to their senses

Creepy....

And I didn't know the original Gauntlet was out on GameCube. Is it in a collection pack or something?

For the next "party" thing, you should have two teams. Either have them race against each other, or have it set up so that when one team gets tired, the other can take the first team's place.

We were talking about that. Or have people playing their own individual game and see who will make to level 999 first, allowing to take 15 min. breaks in between. I don't know were are still discussing it.

Back