• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Welcome board.

Hey, Im new here, so I figured seen how I didn't see one of these, I figured I'd make one for other new members to introduce themselves.

Hello Twilight Link, glad to see a new face in the community :). As you may have guessed, I'm the webmaster, Bob. If you experience some form of issue feel free to contact me at any time. That and, of course, be sure to follow the rules :).

Have fun, and welcome!

I'm Windmage ^^

but you can call me DJ =]
I'm a staff member, so if ya ever need anything, I'll be glad to help =]

(I would just end my saying hello with the above silence, but this forum has a character limit on how short messages can be, so I'm writing this to fill the air. I suppose it also just killed the pseudo-dramatic entrance. Hi anyways.)

Hello Twilight Link, welcome to ZS! You seemed to have made alot of posts in <24 hours....wow. Of course, my ability to use the internet/computer is minimal...what fun.

Nah, 6/over 100 members isn't a bad ratio :).
*Sages in Training are not staff, actually, you should check out our rank guide ;).*
yah but only about 20 or so active members

anyway, welcome twilight link... welcome to the forums... its nice to have someone to bring more activity to the forums. it hasnt been like this since sly ultima and I posted like 10 times a day.

btw, im animaldude and i like to put lots of ...s in my posts

As you already know, I'm ZeldaGuardian. I'm the Music Composer, Writer of Guides and the Encyclopedia, and Co-Webmaster here at ZeldaSages. Please follow the rules and ask questions (either stupid or serious) and one of us will answer them.

welcome and have fun bro

thats no problem the site is for fans, as long as u r showing your zelda enthusiasm u will be in good with the family

Welcome monkeyman, and just as krimson said, you don't need to post often, just post good thoughts when you do post. And if you ever feel paranoid about some site conspiracy, contact me. I'm an expert at conspiracies on here.

Im teddy! This site is fun and just remember that crossing us will result in immediate shunning 0.0 Its happened before -.-

hey!!!!!!!!

im knew hurr. i luv xelda! that girl is so cute but link is cuter! i wish my bf was like him. he is hott. i play the game just to c link. he looks like legolas. i didnt relly like that movie it was long and alot of ugly trollz n stuff. but legolas is so hott. my bfs are always ugly. oh well. thatz not y im here though. umm...hi!!!!!!!!!!1 i hope i make sum friends n stuff here.

Back